Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What is everybody up to this weekend?

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 8:52 AM
  • 10 Replies

have a nice weekend

by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 8:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Feb. 15, 2014 at 8:53 AM
1 mom liked this

I am on Season 4 of CSI Miami.I am going to go through some totes in spare bedroom to put in garage sale this coming June.Hubby is doing a little better with his Kidney Stones.

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 10:28 AM

Nothing much...we were out all week for the weather...they go back Tuesday...getting ready for next week...enjoying the Olympics.

supermonstermom
by Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 10:53 AM

Laundry and catching up on cleaning.  I may go shopping for fabric to redo some throw pillows..

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 15, 2014 at 8:13 PM

We moved a bunch of stuff to my mom's place, set up an appointment to see another house next weekend. Still packing some stuff up. Fun Fun.

Jenn8604
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 8:18 PM
Let's see sitting home tonight because the guy I was going to go on a date with got the flu.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Feb. 15, 2014 at 10:08 PM
What's this other house like?

Quoting goddess99:

We moved a bunch of stuff to my mom's place, set up an appointment to see another house next weekend. Still packing some stuff up. Fun Fun.

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 15, 2014 at 10:13 PM

It's a cute split level house with an attached 2 car garage, deck on the back, sit's on a corner lot a couple blocks from our high school. It's a nice location, and the price dropped $5000.

Quoting johnny4ever: What's this other house like?

Quoting goddess99:

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Feb. 15, 2014 at 11:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Corner Lot caught my eye first!

Quoting goddess99:

It's a cute split level house with an attached 2 car garage, deck on the back, sit's on a corner lot a couple blocks from our high school. It's a nice location, and the price dropped $5000.

Quoting johnny4ever: What's this other house like?

Quoting goddess99:

toriandgrace
by on Feb. 16, 2014 at 8:59 AM
Yesterday we had my hubby's cousin and wife over for a bit and I got the kids pictures done with my best friend's kids (we've done it every year for eight years now) and today is my daughter's sleepover birthday party.
Pammi86
by Pamela on Feb. 16, 2014 at 4:08 PM

Just running errands!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)