Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

My DD has two months to go in her pregnancy, but her

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2014 at 11:33 PM
  • 24 Replies

uterus is starting to thin out. They had to give her a shot to stop her contractions today. She felt bad pressure so she called the doctor. She is high risk. They had her come right in. Then she started having contractions. That's when they told her her uterus was starting to thin out.

by on Feb. 18, 2014 at 11:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BraydensMama163
by Member on Feb. 18, 2014 at 11:34 PM
I'm sorry. Hopefully the Dr will be able to stop it and baby will wait a few weeks
Janet
by Ruby Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 12:10 AM

They gave her a shot to stop the contractions.

Quoting BraydensMama163: I'm sorry. Hopefully the Dr will be able to stop it and baby will wait a few weeks

BraydensMama163
by Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 1:25 AM
Yes buy the shot doesn't always mean your out of danger they might have to do this all over again in a few days or a week or so. It can start back up.

Is she being kept in the hospital?

Quoting Janet:

Quoting BraydensMama163: I'm sorry. Hopefully the Dr will be able to stop it and baby will wait a few weeks

Janet
by Ruby Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 1:31 AM

No they gave it to her and let her go.

Quoting BraydensMama163: Yes buy the shot doesn't always mean your out of danger they might have to do this all over again in a few days or a week or so. It can start back up.

Quoting Janet:

BraydensMama163
by Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 8:05 AM
That's a good sign then. With my two month old I dilated 2 cm 2 months early and had to be on bed rest and take some pill every day to keep me from going into labor.
It sucks and I didn't always follow the rules but baby stayed in till 49 weeks 2 days and we induced because I was leaking and hurting and they didn't want me to get an infection.

Quoting Janet:

Quoting BraydensMama163: Yes buy the shot doesn't always mean your out of danger they might have to do this all over again in a few days or a week or so. It can start back up.

Quoting Janet:

OBImomma
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 8:49 AM
I'm sorry. That's scary. My water broke at 29 weeks 5 days. My dd was born at 30,week. She's perfectly fine. She's 4yo now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamamiajk
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 8:51 AM

I know it's scary but all will be okay. I was high risk also and my twins came 2mths early.They are now big strapping young men. Hugs and prayers for her and baby

MamaOf3091011
by on Feb. 19, 2014 at 8:52 AM
You mean 39 weeks?

Quoting BraydensMama163: That's a good sign then. With my two month old I dilated 2 cm 2 months early and had to be on bed rest and take some pill every day to keep me from going into labor.

It sucks and I didn't always follow the rules but baby stayed in till 49 weeks 2 days and we induced because I was leaking and hurting and they didn't want me to get an infection.

Quoting Janet:

Quoting Janet:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 10:33 AM

Hugs...hope all will be ok for her and the baby....

Janet
by Ruby Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 11:38 AM
1 mom liked this

She wasn't dilated at all. I'm glad everything turned out okay for you and your baby.

Quoting BraydensMama163: That's a good sign then. With my two month old I dilated 2 cm 2 months early and had to be on bed rest and take some pill every day to keep me from going into labor.

Quoting Janet:

Quoting Janet:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN