Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

e cigarettes? help?

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2014 at 1:10 AM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this
I have been really working on quitting smoking. I want to try an e cigarette but can't seam to figure out what's the best one to get. I don't want any nicotine and want something that is fully rechargable (if they make something like that). I don't want to have to buy tons of cartridges or liquid fillers. Any suggestions?
by on Feb. 19, 2014 at 1:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
bth.klh
by Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 2:52 AM
Bump
bth.klh
by Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 10:53 AM
Bump
nicolett80
by Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 12:39 PM
Check out Green Smoke. I quit using them. Good quality, offers no nicotine cartomizers and Rechargeable. I used it for a year.
goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 19, 2014 at 6:29 PM

bump

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Feb. 19, 2014 at 7:48 PM

I've never smoked a cigarette in my life. Hope someone here can help you.

Karla1948
by VS120 Lady on Feb. 25, 2014 at 1:20 PM

In addition to being a lifelong cigarette smoker, I've been vaping E-cigarettes for a little over a year now.

I vape the Blu Premium 100, which is no substitute for the real thing, but vaping has helped me cut back from 30+ cigarettes a day to 20 a day. They're also great when I'm in places that I can't smoke, like the mall, grocery store, some restaurants, or around my apartment. Mine are black, so they are less likely to draw objections from non-smokers (God bless them!). Blus come in four different strengths, so it would be feasible to start on the high nicotine strength, and eventually taper down. If you're into flavors, there are several, but I prefer mostly the classic tobacco flavor, occasionally the java jolt.

I have no plans of quitting real cigarettes at this time, but if I ever do decide to quit, vaping will certainly be a key to quitting.

Good luck with your quit!

mrsnoble2004
by on Feb. 25, 2014 at 3:09 PM

They say the best way to go is with the nicotine. They have different amounts of nicotine you can get so you are working your way down. You will have to buy cartridges or fillers regardless. It is a lot cheaper though. I go through a bottle of filler a month and it's about 7 dollars. The most basic starter kit is going to run about what you would pay for a carton of cigarettes.

Starlit_Eyes
by Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 3:30 PM

I  use Vaporising.com  they're really good and a TON of flavors! plus they feel as close to a real cig as you can get one you get used to the weight difference - not a bog deal :) hope this helps out

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 12:20 PM

I have not tried them....hope things will work out...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN