Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

The Honest Company

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2014 at 1:12 AM
  • 9 Replies

This is actress Jessica Alba's natural product line if any of you haven't heard of it. She has everything from chemical free baby diapers to baby furniture.  Im not a big freak on all this 'natural"  and organic stuff but i do look into some things. I cloth diaper but i might check into the baby diapers because i buy my beloved huggies for night time and on the go for long trips. I wanna see how these diapers hold up.  I just ordered a couple bottles of hand soap from the website and am anxious for them to come in. I really big on smell and i got lavender scent and lemon grass scent. Have any of you lovely ladies tried any of the products yet ? 

by on Feb. 20, 2014 at 1:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MicaelasMom
by on Feb. 20, 2014 at 1:46 AM
1 mom liked this
I love their sunscreen!
Mrs.Bolin
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 2:11 AM
1 mom liked this

awesome! i will have to try it

Quoting MicaelasMom: I love their sunscreen!

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 20, 2014 at 9:46 AM

I haven't but we're past the baby stage.

Mrs.Bolin
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 3:06 PM

They have tons of stuff that isn't baby stuff. hand soaps,tooth paste, house hold cleaners. Just a veriety of random stuff. Alot is expensive though as expected

Quoting goddess99:

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 20, 2014 at 5:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh really? I'll have to check it out. I like trying new items.

Quoting Mrs.Bolin:

They have tons of stuff that isn't baby stuff. hand soaps,tooth paste, house hold cleaners. Just a veriety of random stuff. Alot is expensive though as expected

Quoting goddess99:

bth.klh
by Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 2:02 PM
Do you like their products? I am looking into them because my son can only have all natural no purfume or dye products and want to know if its worth the money.

Quoting Mrs.Bolin:

This is actress Jessica Alba's natural product line if any of you haven't heard of it. She has everything from chemical free baby diapers to baby furniture.  Im not a big freak on all this 'natural"  and organic stuff but i do look into some things. I cloth diaper but i might check into the baby diapers because i buy my beloved huggies for night time and on the go for long trips. I wanna see how these diapers hold up.  I just ordered a couple bottles of hand soap from the website and am anxious for them to come in. I really big on smell and i got lavender scent and lemon grass scent. Have any of you lovely ladies tried any of the products yet ? 

Mrs.Bolin
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 2:36 PM

I have tried the hand soaps so far. I really like them and i love the smells. they aren't thick texture. They are really easy to rinse off your hands. I like that. They won me over on the soap.  I have read some of the reviews on the website and there are good ones about the lotions and shampoo/body wash. I wanna try those next time i order. This shipping is nuts though. I think its near $7 just to ship 2 12oz bottles of hand soap. 

Quoting bth.klh: Do you like their products? I am looking into them because my son can only have all natural no purfume or dye products and want to know if its worth the money.
Quoting Mrs.Bolin:

bth.klh
by Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 2:41 PM
I was thinking about doing the 35$ monthly bundle, where you get the 5 products of your choice and I though I seen something about adding an extra 2 items for a decent price discount. I also just got an email for a free month trial, just had to pay shipping. I think ill gove it a shot. See how it works.

Quoting Mrs.Bolin:

I have tried the hand soaps so far. I really like them and i love the smells. they aren't thick texture. They are really easy to rinse off your hands. I like that. They won me over on the soap.  I have read some of the reviews on the website and there are good ones about the lotions and shampoo/body wash. I wanna try those next time i order. This shipping is nuts though. I think its near $7 just to ship 2 12oz bottles of hand soap. 

Quoting bth.klh: Do you like their products? I am looking into them because my son can only have all natural no purfume or dye products and want to know if its worth the money.

Quoting Mrs.Bolin:

Mrs.Bolin
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 3:41 PM

awsome!

Quoting bth.klh: I was thinking about doing the 35$ monthly bundle, where you get the 5 products of your choice and I though I seen something about adding an extra 2 items for a decent price discount. I also just got an email for a free month trial, just had to pay shipping. I think ill gove it a shot. See how it works.
Quoting Mrs.Bolin:

Quoting Mrs.Bolin:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN