Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Introducing My Family!

Posted by on Feb. 22, 2014 at 1:28 AM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

I am a proud mommy of two boys. They are 15 months apart, so at times, it feels like I have "twins"! Being a Mom is not only rewarding, but inspiring as well. My family is my inspiration, my strength, my world, and my greatest accomplishments. My boys have been so strong this past year...dealing with me and their father's divorce. Hell...they've been stronger than me at some points! Life has definitley been a roller coaster, and I wouldn't have it any other way! I'm learning not to ask God why things happen and to just trust him and hold tight to my faith. I believe God has reasons for everything, some we may never understand, but who says we need to! I am thankful for my past, it taught me lessons! No regrets! I'm in love with my sons, my family, and above all...my God!
by on Feb. 22, 2014 at 1:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Mommy2Boys0900
by Unique Yanique on Feb. 22, 2014 at 7:18 AM
Hi and welcome to the group. You have beautiful boys and I love your outlook on life.
pinkfairy0206
by on Feb. 22, 2014 at 7:21 AM
I thought they were twins!:) you sound like a strong woman!! Good luck on your new journey!
goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 22, 2014 at 9:22 AM

Hi Welcome to the group. Your boys are adorable.

Mishy2
by Michelle on Feb. 22, 2014 at 3:30 PM

Hi there and welcome.. You have two very cute little boys :)

What do you enjoy doing in your free time? It is nice to meet you  :)

Quoting SarahLif3101:

Mobile Photo

I am a proud mommy of two boys. They are 15 months apart, so at times, it feels like I have "twins"! Being a Mom is not only rewarding, but inspiring as well. My family is my inspiration, my strength, my world, and my greatest accomplishments. My boys have been so strong this past year...dealing with me and their father's divorce. Hell...they've been stronger than me at some points! Life has definitley been a roller coaster, and I wouldn't have it any other way! I'm learning not to ask God why things happen and to just trust him and hold tight to my faith. I believe God has reasons for everything, some we may never understand, but who says we need to! I am thankful for my past, it taught me lessons! No regrets! I'm in love with my sons, my family, and above all...my God!

**** Join us at ~*~ MOMMY CHATS ~*~ - a fun & friendly place for moms, moms to be, and TTC women to meet other moms, give advice, share stories, make new friends and just chat.   

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Feb. 22, 2014 at 7:58 PM

Hi. Welcome to the group. Nice photo.

Pammi86
by Pamela on Feb. 23, 2014 at 2:32 AM

Cute!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)