Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What are your plans for this week? 2/24-2/28

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2014 at 10:38 AM
  • 23 Replies
?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 23, 2014 at 10:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WILDCATGAL78
by Member on Feb. 23, 2014 at 11:24 AM

I have to work but I am taking a half day on Monday. I will be training a new employee the rest of the week.

celestegood
by Gold Member on Feb. 23, 2014 at 11:54 AM
1 mom liked this
Hope it goes well for you!!!!! Have a good week!!!

Quoting WILDCATGAL78:

I have to work but I am taking a half day on Monday. I will be training a new employee the rest of the week.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WILDCATGAL78
by Member on Feb. 23, 2014 at 12:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you!! :)

You too!

Quoting celestegood: Hope it goes well for you!!!!! Have a good week!!!

Quoting WILDCATGAL78:

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 23, 2014 at 12:23 PM

Lets see, I have to do laundry and clean the house. I'm volunteering at Lego club, getting in touch with my brother to see if he can come over this weekend to help move stuff out of the house.

celestegood
by Gold Member on Feb. 23, 2014 at 12:36 PM
Good luck. You sound busy :/

Quoting goddess99:

Lets see, I have to do laundry and clean the house. I'm volunteering at Lego club, getting in touch with my brother to see if he can come over this weekend to help move stuff out of the house.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 23, 2014 at 12:37 PM

It's not too bad. My dh helps alot =)

Quoting celestegood: Good luck. You sound busy :/

Quoting goddess99:

celestegood
by Gold Member on Feb. 23, 2014 at 12:41 PM
1 mom liked this
That's always a good thing. I am thankful for my hubby. He's always there for me.

Quoting goddess99:

It's not too bad. My dh helps alot =)

Quoting celestegood: Good luck. You sound busy :/

Quoting goddess99:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2Boys0900
by Unique Yanique on Feb. 23, 2014 at 1:52 PM
I took off from work Monday and Tuesday this week. My little one is turning 5 tomorrow. I'm going to pick up a cake and his present tomorrow after dropping him off to school and setting up for the very little party I'm having at my place. On Tuesday is a me Me ME day b4 its back to work on Wednesday.
XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by on Feb. 23, 2014 at 2:33 PM

Work Mon-Fri... School, its the last week for this semester and its final exam time... and of course everything else in between like cleaning up messes, cooking, laundry, and whatever else gets thrown my way.

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Feb. 23, 2014 at 8:10 PM

I'm seeing my husband off again early tomorrow morning, like 2 am early, early. Then I'll get up and get my daughter off to school and some cleaning and sorting and packing, although there isn't a lot to do right now because we did that all weekend. Monday and Thursday evening Keeley has rehearsal for the musical her school is putting on. Other than that, Keeley wants to get some bowling in, looks like we'll be back to bowling 2 to 3 times a week as practice, I'll also need to talk to her coach about what I need to know to coach her myself until we can find somebody willing to work with her when we move to Nebraska.

Sometime during the week I will be finding time to work on the necklace I'm making my mother for her birthday in April. =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN