Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Hello!

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2014 at 4:23 PM
  • 13 Replies

Hi y'all!  I am 34 years old and the mom to 2 beautiful boys.  My boys are 13 years a part and so different in many ways.  My husband is in the military and we recently moved from WA state to TX.  It's been a crazy journey so far but we love the adventure.  I am a stay at home mom and online fitness coach. I look forwrd to getting to know other moms!

by on Feb. 23, 2014 at 4:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mishy2
by on Feb. 23, 2014 at 5:51 PM

Hi there and welcome. I am Michelle, mom to two boys ages 8 and 6 and we live in Canada. :)

Quoting SeraiahH:

Hi y'all!  I am 34 years old and the mom to 2 beautiful boys.  My boys are 13 years a part and so different in many ways.  My husband is in the military and we recently moved from WA state to TX.  It's been a crazy journey so far but we love the adventure.  I am a stay at home mom and online fitness coach. I look forwrd to getting to know other moms!

**** Join us at ~*~ MOMMY CHATS ~*~ - a fun & friendly place for moms, moms to be, and TTC women to meet other moms, give advice, share stories, make new friends and just chat.   

Monsita
by Member on Feb. 23, 2014 at 6:09 PM
Hello!
Nice meeting you.

Welcome to the group!
SeraiahH
by on Feb. 23, 2014 at 6:28 PM
Hi Michelle! Where in Canada are you? I've only been to Vancouver and I just moved from across the water to Victora BC.

Quoting Mishy2:

Hi there and welcome. I am Michelle, mom to two boys ages 8 and 6 and we live in Canada. :)

Quoting SeraiahH:

SeraiahH
by on Feb. 23, 2014 at 6:30 PM
Hello!

Where are you from? It's been fun checking out our new place we love in.

Quoting Monsita: Hello!

Nice meeting you.

Welcome to the group!
Monsita
by Member on Feb. 23, 2014 at 7:05 PM
I am in Nevada.

I love traveling too.
My relatives are in Ecuador-South America
My husband's relatives are in Czech-Europe

I hear that Texas is lots of flat lands, lol

Quoting SeraiahH: Hello!

Nice meeting you.

Welcome to the group!
splatz
by Sarah on Feb. 23, 2014 at 7:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group! :) 

Mishy2
by on Feb. 23, 2014 at 7:32 PM

We are on the East Coast, currently living on PEI. :) How long have you been living in BC for? I have inlaws there, I have never been to BC but hear it is very beautiful!

Quoting SeraiahH: Hi Michelle! Where in Canada are you? I've only been to Vancouver and I just moved from across the water to Victora BC.

Quoting Mishy2:

Quoting SeraiahH:

**** Join us at ~*~ MOMMY CHATS ~*~ - a fun & friendly place for moms, moms to be, and TTC women to meet other moms, give advice, share stories, make new friends and just chat.   

SeraiahH
by on Feb. 23, 2014 at 10:03 PM

Oops!  I just realized I said I moved to BC.  I meant to say that I lived across the water from BC in WA State LOL.  I am in Texas and we love it here! 

Quoting Mishy2:

We are on the East Coast, currently living on PEI. :) How long have you been living in BC for? I have inlaws there, I have never been to BC but hear it is very beautiful!

Quoting SeraiahH: Hi Michelle! Where in Canada are you? I've only been to Vancouver and I just moved from across the water to Victora BC.

Quoting Mishy2:

Quoting SeraiahH:

SeraiahH
by on Feb. 23, 2014 at 10:05 PM

You heard right!  It is flat everywhere but I'm ok with that.  WA state has so many hills it gets a little crazy so it's nice to have flat lands for awhile.  Do you like Nevada?

Quoting Monsita: I am in Nevada.

I love traveling too.
My relatives are in Ecuador-South America
My husband's relatives are in Czech-Europe

I hear that Texas is lots of flat lands, lol

Quoting SeraiahH: Hello!

Nice meeting you.

Welcome to the group!

Mishy2
by on Feb. 23, 2014 at 11:05 PM

oops. lol I hear Texas is beautiful as well. :)

Quoting SeraiahH:

Oops!  I just realized I said I moved to BC.  I meant to say that I lived across the water from BC in WA State LOL.  I am in Texas and we love it here! 

Quoting Mishy2:

Quoting Mishy2:

Quoting SeraiahH:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN