Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

About myself

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 10:02 AM
  • 10 Replies

Mobile Photo

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? I have 7 I gave birth too and three stepsons
7 boys 3 girls.

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? I grew up in California the San Fernando valley , now I live in Las Vegas, NEVADA

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? I met him through Facebook we were good friends got in a relationship and we got married July 1,2013

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? Workout , yoga, Pilates , and MMA do it to get things of my mind.

5. What's on your mind today? Trying to get my two sons back because it's tearing me apart deep down inside but with husband support I'm staying strong
by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 10:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 24, 2014 at 12:08 PM

Hi welcome.

I have 1 dd, married, we live in Upper MI. Hope you get your sons back. Good luck hun.

OBImomma
by Bronze Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 1:15 PM
Hello
I have 3 kids. A boy and 2 girls. We live in Kentucky
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SpiritFortress
by Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 1:15 PM

Hello and Welcome! I have two kids ages 21 and 19, I grew up and live in WI, met my SO at a grocery store, like yoga, cooking, reading, writing, movies, and the great outdoors. On my mind today? My SO is changing jobs and moving to a state I won't live in so I guess we're going in different directions and life seems really hard right now because of that. 

natural_s
by Bronze Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 2:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group. I am married with five children. I hope that you are able to be reunited with your sons soon.

I like your tattoo.

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Feb. 24, 2014 at 2:52 PM

Welcome to the group!Good Luck on getting your sons back.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Feb. 24, 2014 at 4:49 PM

Hi. Welcome to the group.

Bella-n-Angel
by New Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 4:14 AM
THANK YOU ALL FOR THE WELCOMING
XOXO
Bella-n-Angel
by New Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 4:16 AM
I pray 🙏 I get my boys back soon .. Posting flyers soon here in Vegas and some in ohio , California and hope to soon to have plenty more in different states
Janet
by Ruby Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 8:46 AM

Hello and welcome to the group! I live in Ohio. I am married with 3 children. 5 grand children and one on the way. I hope you get your sons back and soon!

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 8:53 AM

WELCOME!!!  Hope all will work out with your sons....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)