Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Would you rather be a parent or a child?

Posted by   + Show Post
I know, you are all moms. But if you could go back to being a kid, would you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 25, 2014 at 1:03 AM
Replies (41-48):
Proud2baMuslim
by Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 6:32 PM

Quoting celestegood: I'm sorry you have such a regret.
Quoting Proud2baMuslim:

I would like to go back to about 19 or so. I should have gone to medical school and became a doctor. I regret that I did not. I did go to Islamic University and obtain a degree but should have went on to med school and obtained a medical degree. That's about my only regret in life.

Well I don't regret it as if it was the end of the world. I have still been very lucky in life and have so much to be thankful for but if I could go back in time i would defiantly go to med school.

celestegood
by Gold Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 8:32 PM
I understand.

Quoting splatz:

Like the other ladies said. It made me a better, stronger person! 

Quoting celestegood: :( I'm sorry your childhood was not a good one.

Quoting splatz: No way. Though in a small way I am glad I had the childhood I did. It taught me exactly how I did not want my children to grow up.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by Gold Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 8:33 PM
Well I understand. We all made mistakes. Learn and move on is all you can do.

Quoting Proud2baMuslim:

Quoting celestegood: I'm sorry you have such a regret.
Quoting Proud2baMuslim:

I would like to go back to about 19 or so. I should have gone to medical school and became a doctor. I regret that I did not. I did go to Islamic University and obtain a degree but should have went on to med school and obtained a medical degree. That's about my only regret in life.

Well I don't regret it as if it was the end of the world. I have still been very lucky in life and have so much to be thankful for but if I could go back in time i would defiantly go to med school.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thatgirl70
by Bronze Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 9:59 PM

If I had a better childhood... and if I could get away from the responsibility of being an adult one day, I wouldn't mind. But only for a day.

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Feb. 26, 2014 at 10:14 PM
No i love my life.
celestegood
by Gold Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 12:34 AM
I would only do it for one day too.

Quoting thatgirl70:

If I had a better childhood... and if I could get away from the responsibility of being an adult one day, I wouldn't mind. But only for a day.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2Boys0900
by Unique Yanique on Feb. 28, 2014 at 1:39 AM
I love being an adult, and I LOVE being a mom.
But just last year, I was having a hard time financially and providing for my children and my parents helped me out big time. I said to them how I missed being a kid and having them take care of me and not having any responsibilities. But I got back on my feet and once again I'm happy to be an adult :-)
JTE11
by Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 2:14 AM

If I could go back and be a kid in the same era as I was a kid, and just do it over, then yes I'd rather be a kid. No way would I want to be a kid now, the world is not the same place. If it was now I'd rather be a parent and try to keep my own DD going in the right direction.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)