Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just need to brag a little...

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 2:15 PM
  • 8 Replies
2 moms liked this

For the past year or so, my ex hubsnads new SO and I haven't gotten along AT ALL. I mean constant fighting over pointless things, me overreacting, blah blah. Well, I am happy to say that we have ALL decided to put the past behind us and get along. It will make things so much easier now and especially in the future. Not many people can do this but, the situation is an odd one and we are willing to put in the effort to be friends. :)

by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 2:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Jinxed8
by Silver Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 2:56 PM

good for you.  Not all relationships with exs go smoothly the relationship with mine is a great example !!

splatz
by Sarah on Feb. 26, 2014 at 5:29 PM

Thats great! Its really what makes everything easier for the kids in the long run. 

Mishy2
by Michelle on Feb. 26, 2014 at 5:46 PM

That is wonderful. You are right I am sure it doesn't happen very often but good for you guys, that's awesome :)

Quoting ETHnCEM:

For the past year or so, my ex hubsnads new SO and I haven't gotten along AT ALL. I mean constant fighting over pointless things, me overreacting, blah blah. Well, I am happy to say that we have ALL decided to put the past behind us and get along. It will make things so much easier now and especially in the future. Not many people can do this but, the situation is an odd one and we are willing to put in the effort to be friends. :)

**** Join us at ~*~ MOMMY CHATS ~*~ - a fun & friendly place for moms, moms to be, and TTC women to meet other moms, give advice, share stories, make new friends and just chat.   

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 26, 2014 at 6:50 PM

That's nice, glad you're working it out.

OBImomma
by Bronze Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 7:09 PM
That's wonderful!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 10:20 AM

Glad things are working out for you...

ETHnCEM
by Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 9:53 AM

Believe me when I say, things were rough in the beginning. But, I think we all have matured enough to realize the effect our arguing was having on the kids. Thanks for the encouraging words ladies. :)

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 2:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I have always believed that getting along with the ex was the best policy because of the kids, my ex didn't see it that way until he married his current wife. The only people that get hurt when the adults are fighting are the children, always. I wish more parents would see that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)