Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's CHAT: What's On YOUR Mind? 3/3

Welcome to our new MONDAY Coffee Break Chat!

What are you doing today?

What's on YOUR mind?

Let's Chat!

typing

by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 8:51 AM
Replies (301-309):
splatz
by Sarah on Mar. 5, 2014 at 6:28 PM

Ordering from other countries online can be so frustrating! Will your card not work since its international? Or are you worried about it being secure? 

Quoting squeekers:

I've spent most of the weekend battling a website to order DD17's prom dress. The problems are they only take VISA and they are not in America.

Deannie1258
by Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 7:01 PM

Mobile Photo

Hi ladies. Finally feeling better after being sick for a while. Just got through getting laundry and a few things done now resting watching Flipping Out. How are all of you ladies doing? Hugs and smiles Deannie
johnny4ever
3 weeks till school starts!
Yesterday at 7:22 AM
by Mrs. Depp on Mar. 5, 2014 at 7:55 PM

Going to watch Survivor and go to sleep!

squeekers
by Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 8:21 PM

I havent a clue why the process isn't working. I have not gotten any email responses (The website says send an email in case of trouble). As DD says, this is why we are doing this 3 months before prom, to have time to deal. Oh and my Visa is international OK.

Quoting splatz:

Ordering from other countries online can be so frustrating! Will your card not work since its international? Or are you worried about it being secure? 

Quoting squeekers:

I've spent most of the weekend battling a website to order DD17's prom dress. The problems are they only take VISA and they are not in America.

kirbymom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 12:27 PM
Well, not really. They are taking turns getting sick and getting well. And I think they gave it to their dad.
Thank goodness nothing lasts forever. :)
Thanks for asking!
How is your day coming along?

Quoting Janet:

Hi, are the kids all better now?

Quoting kirbymom: OMG!! What a day so far! Had to break open a bolted door. Had to move someone else's vehicle to get ours out to go to work. One kid afyer another is getting sick. I so hope the rest of my day goes slightly better.
Lol

Janet
by Ruby Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 7:15 PM
1 mom liked this

My day is busy as usual. Hope everyone gets well soon.

Quoting kirbymom: Well, not really. They are taking turns getting sick and getting well. And I think they gave it to their dad. Thank goodness nothing lasts forever. :) Thanks for asking! How is your day coming along?
Quoting Janet:

Hi, are the kids all better now?

Quoting kirbymom: OMG!! What a day so far! Had to break open a bolted door. Had to move someone else's vehicle to get ours out to go to work. One kid afyer another is getting sick. I so hope the rest of my day goes slightly better. Lol

johnny4ever
3 weeks till school starts!
Yesterday at 7:22 AM
by Mrs. Depp on Mar. 6, 2014 at 7:27 PM

Thanks for busting my sons remote control john deere!not!

splatz
by Sarah on Mar. 6, 2014 at 11:11 PM

Oh man! :( Hope they respond to you soon! 

Quoting squeekers:

I havent a clue why the process isn't working. I have not gotten any email responses (The website says send an email in case of trouble). As DD says, this is why we are doing this 3 months before prom, to have time to deal. Oh and my Visa is international OK.

Quoting splatz:

Quoting squeekers:

lytia21
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:50 PM

Ok so the doctor called me and said that the inflamation on her esophegus is gone which is a great thing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)