Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's CHAT: What's On YOUR Mind? 3/3

Posted by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 8:51 AM
  • 309 Replies

Welcome to our new MONDAY Coffee Break Chat!

What are you doing today?

What's on YOUR mind?

Let's Chat!

typing

by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 8:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Mar. 3, 2014 at 10:37 AM

Good Monday Morning ladies!

How was your weekend?

What do you have going on this week?

My son is home today from school because of the bitterly cold temperatures and the ice on the roads from the Saturday night/ all day Sunday winter storm that hit us here in Kansas.

mama2b100808
by Bronze Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 10:46 AM

Right now I am coloring some St. Patrick's Day pictures. :) So much fun! How are you ladies? Anything fun going on right now?

allycally
by Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 10:48 AM
1 mom liked this
My weekend was okay, I worked. The kiddos are off of school until Thursday(Mardi Gras holiday) and we will probably make a parade tonight or tomorrow. Today is all about errands, I'm off to Sam's and then visit my grandparents.
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Mar. 3, 2014 at 10:49 AM

I love St. Patricks Day! I have a wreath I need to finish. Unfortunately it is hard to find good stuff since everything in the store is for Easter right now.

What kind of pictures are you coloring? Are they just for fun or decoration?

Quoting mama2b100808:

Right now I am coloring some St. Patrick's Day pictures. :) So much fun! How are you ladies? Anything fun going on right now?

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Mar. 3, 2014 at 10:51 AM

It sounds like a good week coming up!

My friend in NO sent me my Kings Cake! We will be getting into it tonight.

The parade sounds super fun. Do your kids get off of school every year for Mardi Gras?

Quoting allycally: My weekend was okay, I worked. The kiddos are off of school until Thursday(Mardi Gras holiday) and we will probably make a parade tonight or tomorrow. Today is all about errands, I'm off to Sam's and then visit my grandparents.

mamavalor
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 10:51 AM

School is canceled due to the snow.  Just hanging out with my kid before we head on out to shovel and play in the snow.

ZakkarysMom
by Gold Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 10:52 AM
I work all week. Blah. This weekend we plan on going to the Ymca.
mama2b100808
by Bronze Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 10:52 AM

Just for fun. I might use one of them to have a little green in my house. :) Oh you make wreaths? I have always wanted one but I am so not good at them. :( 

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

I love St. Patricks Day! I have a wreath I need to finish. Unfortunately it is hard to find good stuff since everything in the store is for Easter right now.

What kind of pictures are you coloring? Are they just for fun or decoration?

Quoting mama2b100808:

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9 

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 10:53 AM

Good morning from Michigan!! =)

Well this weekend was... interesting, I got nothing done, well I guess we did clean house on Saturday, so I made my kids miserable because they had to help, which means my job was done correctly. =)

I did absolutely nothing on Sunday, didn't even get out of my PJs. I am have separation issues and am missing my husband very much.

Today I'm going to make myself get out of the house and get stuff done.

allycally
by Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 10:54 AM
Yes,has always been that way.many private school close the whole week.King cake is super yummy, Enjoy!

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

It sounds like a good week coming up!

My friend in NO sent me my Kings Cake! We will be getting into it tonight.

The parade sounds super fun. Do your kids get off of school every year for Mardi Gras?

Quoting allycally: My weekend was okay, I worked. The kiddos are off of school until Thursday(Mardi Gras holiday) and we will probably make a parade tonight or tomorrow. Today is all about errands, I'm off to Sam's and then visit my grandparents.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)