Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's Chat: What Are YOU Doing Right Now? 3/7

Welcome to our Friday Mom to Mom Chat!

What are you doing today?

Do you have plans for the weekend?

Let's Chat!

TGIFMichelle

by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 8:30 AM
Replies (231-237):
foxymomof4
by Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 6:02 PM
On Mondays,Wednesday and Fridays I do treadmill warm up then 30 circuit training and Tuesdays and Thursdays I do the elliptical for a full hour:)

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Oh I love Rachel Ray but I cannot watch her or else I would eat through the whole show..hahaha

I need to get the motivation to go to the gym too. What type of workout or class are you doing today?

Quoting foxymomof4: Hello ladies!!! I'm just sitting here watching some Rachel Ray getting hungry watching her cook hahaha
I really don't have nothing plan other than going to the gym and hoping I get to go this event but not putting my hopes up cause hubby works night shift.

celestegood
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:03 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm so ready for bed!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pam_8787
by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:19 PM
It's not Friday. :-( I missed this so I'm late. Yesterday though I went to work and ended up doing a bit of unexpected walking because my husband was late picking me up. Got great news that he got a raise of over 2 dollars and he has only been on the job for 7 days.

Today I had to work for a few hours, then I went to clear out our old apartment of some stuff, came home and napped. Now I've been doing laundry.
Janet
by Ruby Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:20 PM

It's nice today but supposed to get a snow storm tomorrow night again go figure!

Quoting Deannie1258: Yes supposed to snow tomorrow here now so see how the weather is. Hugs Deannie
Quoting Janet:

You too hun. :)

Quoting Deannie1258: Afternoon all. Plans for the weekend is going to be doing a little shopping then visiting with family members. Wishing all of you ladies a beautiful weekend. Hugs and smiles Deannie

Janet
by Ruby Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:21 PM

Good for you. :) I love thrift stores!

Quoting splatz: I did! That is the fastest moving thrift store I have ever been to so I was a little worried they wouldn't be lol.
Quoting Janet:

Hope you find them.  Lol. We had 50 today!

Quoting splatz:

Hello ladies! 

My plans for today are to get this house cleaned up & put away laundry. As you can tell that is going amazingly since I am on here! haha  Later I have to swing by the thrift store. I was there yesterday and found the cutest pair of pants for DD. Apparently at some point she removed them from the cart and I didn't notice since I was in a rush to check out. So I am going to see if they are still there. Gotta love when kids add/remove things from your cart when you are shopping! 

Our high today is 60!!! So hopefully it stays warm the next few days and we can go to the zoo. Tomorrow I am taking the kids to Lowes Build & Grow. 

Janet
by Ruby Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:24 PM

We used to but not anymore.

Quoting DanaG70: We love pizza here, we get it a couple times a month.
Quoting Janet:

That sound good! I haven't had pizza in a LONG time.

Quoting DanaG70:

I'm eating pizza, yum!

It's suppose to be nearly 40 today!! I'm going to go outside and work on the sidewalks and driveway, bowling this afternoon and no clue for this evening.

Nothing much this weekend, just some cleaning, time to make my kids miserable again. =)

We are going to go to the lake, I haven't been there all winter, which is rare for me, but I want to see it frozen before the winter is over.

superwoman1025
by on Mar. 11, 2014 at 1:06 AM

Well...im on cafe mom...its a little after midnight...im having a glass of wine...or 3 and im also watching Mob Wives.cheers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN