Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's Chat: What Are YOU Doing Right Now? 3/7

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 8:30 AM
  • 237 Replies

Welcome to our Friday Mom to Mom Chat!

What are you doing today?

Do you have plans for the weekend?

Let's Chat!

TGIFMichelle

by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 8:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Mar. 7, 2014 at 9:55 AM
1 mom liked this

TGIF!!

Good morning ladies!

What are you doing today? What do you have going on this weekend?

Today, I have a ton of errands to run but am looking forward to a relaxing evening at home with a movie.

We are heading back to Texas tomorrow morning to pick up a few things and take care of some paperwork. Hopefully, I will get a chance to see my son for a little bit before we come back to Kansas.

mama2b100808
by Bronze Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 10:04 AM

Morning! I am sitting here drinking some coffee and eating a muffin. And trying to look for some of those cute long shirts that you can wear with leggings and I don't mean tee shirts. lol

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Mar. 7, 2014 at 10:10 AM

Mmmm a muffin sounds so good right now!

Where are you looking for tunic length shirts. I need to find some too for my leggings.

Quoting mama2b100808:

Morning! I am sitting here drinking some coffee and eating a muffin. And trying to look for some of those cute long shirts that you can wear with leggings and I don't mean tee shirts. lol

OBImomma
by Bronze Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 10:11 AM
So so SO glad its Friday!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
themommy4real
by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 10:12 AM
I just got some sweet tea from Auntie Anne's.. sitting at work doin nothing. Waiting for 3pm to roll around.

Today is my Thursday.. This weekend I don't have plans.
LDavis33
by Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 10:12 AM

Drinking my coffee and cursing the snow.  I'm snowed in until I can get our bobcat guy out to clear my driveway.  I could do it myself with our quad but I am cursed and every time I attempt to do it I snap the winch cable.

Today will be another quiet (relatively speaking) day in our house.  Just the kiddos and I hanging out.  I have to settle on a paint colour for my daughters room so I can get that project started.  I'm having a hard time deciding.  I have a little bit of housework and laundry to keep me busy too (when DON'T I have housework and laundry to do?)

OBImomma
by Bronze Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 10:12 AM
Not much going on today. Folding some laundry, washing sheets and trying to pick up a little
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LDavis33
by Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 10:13 AM

Have you tried zulily.com?  They have some really cute stuff and it's pretty cheap too.  I've seen tunics on there before.

Quoting mama2b100808:

mama2b100808
by Bronze Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 10:13 AM

Yes ma am those are what I am looking for. I had a triple berry muffin. :) It was good. 

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Mmmm a muffin sounds so good right now!

Where are you looking for tunic length shirts. I need to find some too for my leggings.

Quoting mama2b100808:

OBImomma
by Bronze Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 10:14 AM
Housework and laundry is such a vicious cycle!

Quoting LDavis33:

Drinking my coffee and cursing the snow.  I'm snowed in until I can get our bobcat guy out to clear my driveway.  I could do it myself with our quad but I am cursed and every time I attempt to do it I snap the winch cable.

Today will be another quiet (relatively speaking) day in our house.  Just the kiddos and I hanging out.  I have to settle on a paint colour for my daughters room so I can get that project started.  I'm having a hard time deciding.  I have a little bit of housework and laundry to keep me busy too (when DON'T I have housework and laundry to do?)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN