Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Should Women Try To Get Revenge on the Other Woman?

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 2:11 PM
  • 13 Replies

Scorned Wife's X-Rated Revenge on the Other Woman Gets Her Arrested

by Kiri Blakeley

Taking revenge on the woman sleeping with your man is one of the world's oldest pastimes, but unfortunately it usually doesn't end well for the vengeful wife. Remember the microbiologist who smeared chemicals on her rival's mailbox? Yeah, she was sent to prison for six years. Then there was the astronaut who tried to kidnap her boyfriend's new girlfriend. That didn't work out so well either -- now everyone knows her as that "diaper-wearing astronaut."

But the temptation to shame a homewrecker just remains too much for a lot of women. Such as the woman in Middletown, Ohio, who plastered a Walmart with photos of an employee who just happened to be having an affair with her husband. Oh, and the photos were of her and the woman's husband having sex.

The photos, which were captioned "Hide your husbands," reportedly showed the woman's husband and his mistress getting it on. How she got those photos is anyone's guess. Set up a hidden camera? Found them on her husband's phone?

Reportedly, the woman, 45-year-old Beverly Rolston, then decided to print them out and hang them all over the Walmart where the Other Woman worked -- right where anyone, including children, could see them.

Rolston was charged with "pandering obscenities."

Now I totally get where the wife is coming from. She wants revenge on the bitch who has supposedly been banging her husband for a year. Or at least to shame her a little. Or at least to warn other women to "hide" their husbands.

On the other hand, what about the husband? Did she do anything to him? Did she go to his place of business and try to ruin his job? Probably not. Because she probably wants to stay with him and doesn't want him losing his job. Which seems unfair, given it was the husband who made marriage vows.

Also, Rolston told police they had been having an affair for a YEAR. That is more than enough time to realize that your husband isn't changing and to get out of the marriage. Let the courts work it out.

And can we just say that no one wants to see your husband's wang -- except you and his mistress? Certainly children don't.

So, lesson, if you want to get revenge, keep it classy, like the woman who ran a "congratulations" ad for her husband and his pregnant mistress. Often the best revenge on a homewrecking woman is to let her have your cheating husband. He'll be her problem now!

Should women try to get revenge on the other woman?

by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 2:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CJsMommy4972
by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 2:54 PM

I guess it depends on the situation.  

I have a friend who just this week found pictures of a half naked girl send to her s/o.  The "other woman" also sent pics of herself to my friend. After she found the pics she confronted s/o.  He called her crazy and then said he did nothing wrong but that he didn't care because he wanted out of the relationship with her anyway (apparently he'd been carrying on a relations with this half naked girl).  So my friend posted pics of the half naked girl on fb with the caption "this is why ____ has been so distant from me and his son lately" (they have an 8 mo d/s).  

She is devastated.  I don't really believe in airing your dirty laundry on fb, but I think she had every right to do what she did.  To everyone else he was the perfect boyfriend and doting father, but behind the scenes he was being very ugly to friend, shutting her out, and distancing himself from his family because of his shinaniganizing with half naked girl.  

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Mar. 7, 2014 at 3:13 PM

I dont think so

goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 7, 2014 at 3:14 PM
1 mom liked this

The other woman is just a lousy side affect. Make your stbx pay the price.

Bonnie_
by Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 5:20 PM
2 moms liked this

I have to say no.  If a man truly  loves his wife  he wouldn't cheat.   A  man  who  stays with his  wife while he cheats  is only  staying  with  her  out  of duty  or fear  of  financial  loss from a divorce.  Terrible  reasons  to stay  with a man.   Women  don't  need  some dick to define them.   They  need to value  their own self worth  even though  it  may  seem  hard to  find any  when your  own  husband   who  promised  to  be faithful  cheats.    Find a way to leave  and  leave  him to her.  They  will deserve each other.  It  is obvious  he is NOT  happy with you  and you  will  be miserable   for the rest of your life  wondering  when it will happen again.   Best to just leave.

suziejax
by Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 5:53 PM

no way! They shouldn't

celestegood
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:01 PM
I absolutely hate to read stories like this. I wouldn't do that but feel for her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mmtosam06
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:12 PM

NO

srltb143
by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:21 PM

If the other woman KNEW all along about me???  Yeah, I'd probably take it out on her....but HE would definately be having to pay too.  More than her, because he's the one who made me promises.  

LeKendria
by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:34 PM

The best revenge is letting her have him. Other than that tell her how you feel and leave it at that. She will learn later down the line how it feels.

Charliebaby79
by on Mar. 9, 2014 at 12:28 AM

Her business was with her husband, not the other woman. The husband knew when he woke up that morning that he was married. He knew he was married when he got in bed with the other woman. If he wasn't happy in the marriage, then he should have ended it before moving on to someone else.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN