Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Ladies What is the HYPE about Plexus Slim is it SAFE ?

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 6:54 PM
  • 10 Replies

So I have heard all about Plexus Slim through my numerous Facebook friends. I have recently lost 20lbs almost due to hard work of exercising and eating right but I am seeing post after post of this new Diet "pink drink" of ladies saying they changed nothing yet still losing weight. I was approaced to sell this the other day but declined, not much into sales. Everyone keeps saying this is all natural is this safe? Real advice ladies .....I was curious so I decided to check out their website $80 a month for this I thought wow that is double a gym membership that is super pricey......So what is your honest opinion of this new hot diet plan ?

by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 6:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momtodab
by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 11:22 PM
2 moms liked this
I don't believe anything other than a healthy lifestyle and some good old fashion exercise is better. It's just don't good for our bodies. It's a new fad that will pass. There std Ltd. Of ways to lose weight but not all are acting good for you
celestegood
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 6:48 AM
2 moms liked this
I am with the pp. A healthy lifestyle and exercise are the only way to lose weight. You can lose weight on a fad diet, but trust me, you will gain it back when your diet is over. You have to change your lifestyle altogether to keep the weight off.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Itsajourney2013
by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 7:25 AM

Thats what I think ladies but a lot of people are just raving about it. Even people I didn't think would one girl on Facebook is a vegan only eats healthy and just recently posted about this stuff and she exercises and eats right, I lost my weight through eating healthier and exercise, it took  awhile and was hard work. and still continues to be work but I want to mainly be healthy in the long run not  so much worried about being stick skinny  (of course that is an added bonus :) )  so I had to see if there were any moms or other ladies/men that have  an actual opinion other than the people who sell this pricey "all natural"  or so they say product. 

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 11:32 AM

My 1st. hearing of it...

countrymomma81
by Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 11:35 AM

I sell it and take it. It has not worked for me and I took it for over a year. It has, however, lowered my A1C levels (I'm diabetic), helped with my IBS issues and gives me tons of energy. While my weight hasn't gone down I do notice when I'm on it my clothes do fit better, especially my jeans. 

There are way more health benefits of Plexus than just weight loss. 

countrymomma81
by Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 11:38 AM

Sorry, I never answered your original question. 

Yes, it is absolutely safe. It's all natural. I know a lot of products say that but Plexus can name you every single ingredient, where it comes from and what it does. It was actually started as an aid to help diabetics, weight loss was the side effects. 

I can personally name you about 25 people I know that lost weight with Plexus. I'm just not one of them. The only reason I'm off of it right now is that it's pricey and my husband's hours got cut drastically. Once things pick up that's the first purchase I'm making. 

Mrs.Bolin
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 4:15 PM

I just don't like that its not FDA approved. The reason why is because if something goes wrong then you have nothing to fall back on and nothing to back you up. Its all on you. Screw that! All the soposed natural bs isn't gonna sell me on it either

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Mar. 8, 2014 at 4:22 PM

It's all natural and safe. I take it. My sister and friend both sell it. It does work.

celestegood
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 8:47 PM
Good luck if you do take it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3_girls_86
by Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 8:49 PM
I sell it and take it. It's completely safe and natural.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)