Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's CHAT: What's On YOUR Mind? 3/10

Welcome to our MONDAY Coffee Break Chat!

How was your weekend?

What are you doing today?

What's on YOUR mind?

Let's Chat!

drinking

by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 8:58 AM
Replies (31-40):
jaytee
by Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes they are!

Quoting goddess99:

Breaks are the best part of the day =)

Quoting jaytee:

Good afternoon!

I started a load of laundry, hung up a load of laundry, fed the dog, loaded and started the dishwasher. I am taking a break even though I have so much more that needs to be done...

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:39 PM

Oh wow. You are busy this morning. I am tired just reading your list. I really need the motivation!

Quoting jaytee:

Good afternoon!

I started a load of laundry, hung up a load of laundry, fed the dog, loaded and started the dishwasher. I am taking a break even though I have so much more that needs to be done...

RocknRoll.Rose
by Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I work at Walmart.

Quoting goddess99:

What kind of work do you do?

Quoting RocknRoll.Rose:

My weekend is good. I'm hanging out in the brake room on my lunch break.

Conner

Wyatt and Tabitha

"The baby girl without a chance. A victim of circumstance. The one who ought to give up but she's just too hard headed. A single mom who works two jobs, who loves her kids and never stops, with gentle hands and the heart of a fighter. I'm a survivor"
goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:42 PM

That show looks interesting but I haven't seen it yet.

Quoting Hottmomma607: Watching a new show, Resurrection.

jaytee
by Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:43 PM

I still need to clean the bathrooms, run the vacuum, sweep and mop the kitchen and foyer, put the folded clothes away, start dinner. Busy, busy! I crank the music up, it helps with the motivation!

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Oh wow. You are busy this morning. I am tired just reading your list. I really need the motivation!

Quoting jaytee:

Good afternoon!

goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:43 PM

Do you enjoy it or is it just something you do every year?

Quoting rleer4:

spring cleaning!

mommy_2_be_2010
by Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Getting dressed gonna take my daughter and find something to do
goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:44 PM

Interesting, very fun! 

Quoting AthenaRadhaGaia: Wizards and a lucky llama lol. I'm also kinda attempting a sort of snow white retelling
Quoting goddess99:

What is your short story about?

Quoting AthenaRadhaGaia: Weekend was ok. Had work. I'm working on a short story while listening to ingrid michaelson

Jixxle
by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:45 PM
Good afternoon! I have been super unproductive today. I decided to go to a consignment shop instead of doing chores. I got LO one of those sit to stand rolling Walkers for 12 bucks! A new outfit, and pair of baby legs. Spent 17 dollars. I'm happy with that. Fed my snake, fed my child. Lol. Now its time to feed myself! Still have to do floors, laundry, dishes... I have two hours till DH gets home.
goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:46 PM

welcome back 

Quoting MadCowMobBoss:

Good afternoon! Finally having my second cup of coffee and checking emails and Facebook while my roast boils before i stick it in the slow cooker... Figured I would stop in to say hi :-) I was part of this site back when my son was a baby 7 years ago... looking forward to being able to check out all the new stuff

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN