Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's CHAT: What's On YOUR Mind? 3/10

Welcome to our MONDAY Coffee Break Chat!

How was your weekend?

What are you doing today?

What's on YOUR mind?

Let's Chat!

drinking

by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 8:58 AM
Replies (41-50):
Jixxle
by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:46 PM
Oh! And I almost made myself throw up doing day one of the bikini mom challenge...
mmtosam06
by Bronze Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:46 PM

My weekend was good can't complain. I went for a walk yesterday and def late Sat night. Sat during the day was cold and rainy.

goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:48 PM

Enjoy your afternoon, are you having warm weather?

Quoting mommy_2_be_2010: Getting dressed gonna take my daughter and find something to do

goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:49 PM

Love getting good deals! Does your dh help when he gets home?

Quoting Jixxle: Good afternoon! I have been super unproductive today. I decided to go to a consignment shop instead of doing chores. I got LO one of those sit to stand rolling Walkers for 12 bucks! A new outfit, and pair of baby legs. Spent 17 dollars. I'm happy with that. Fed my snake, fed my child. Lol. Now its time to feed myself! Still have to do floors, laundry, dishes... I have two hours till DH gets home.

goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:51 PM

Oh that's not good!

Quoting Jixxle: Oh! And I almost made myself throw up doing day one of the bikini mom challenge...

goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Can't wait until we have walking weather.

Quoting mmtosam06:

My weekend was good can't complain. I went for a walk yesterday and def late Sat night. Sat during the day was cold and rainy.

ejcheri
by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:53 PM
1 mom liked this

I celebrated my engagement!!! And the usual cooking and cleaning and laundry!

alc4evermom
by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:54 PM

Mobile Photo

I just spent four hours at the grocery store. I saved 92 dollars. 70 or so of it was from coupons and rewards, the rest was in store savings.
foxymomof4
by Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:56 PM
I'm having a lazy Monday!! My weekend was okay not counting the fact that my husband hot fired again for being a nice guy he always gets in trouble for helping others and well it happen again and he's only been in that job for a year. Saturday and Sunday was same old same old. I have so much to do that I don't even wanna think about it cause it all involves money hahaha. Good Monday to y'all!!!
mmtosam06
by Bronze Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:57 PM

Yeah I want spring to come lol and we are between spring and winter weather blech

Quoting goddess99:

Can't wait until we have walking weather.

Quoting mmtosam06:

Stephanie nice to meet you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)