Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

what do you put in your kids easter basket?

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2014 at 4:53 PM
  • 18 Replies
My daughter will be 18months in april. I know my daughter can eat candy mostly chocolate. What did you put in your kids basket??

I just cant wait to take my daughter to the easter hunt right around the corner.
by on Mar. 11, 2014 at 4:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 11, 2014 at 6:44 PM

When my dd was little I put coloring stuff and bubbles, etc. But now it's really just candy.

oliveoil423
by Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 7:47 PM
I also want to put toys in her basket also. But they are to big for it the ones that i saw at cvs. And she loves minnie mouse.

Quoting goddess99:

When my dd was little I put coloring stuff and bubbles, etc. But now it's really just candy.

goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 11, 2014 at 7:52 PM

Just buy some cute heart wrapping paper.

Quoting oliveoil423: I also want to put toys in her basket also. But they are to big for it the ones that i saw at cvs. And she loves minnie mouse.
Quoting goddess99:

Mrs.Bolin
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 8:42 PM

My youngest daughter is 18 months. I might get her a pack of Peeps and let her have one onces a day. I gave her one the other day and she loved it. My oldest daugher is 5. She will definatly get candy.I go all out with the candy when they get older. No reason not to. We love to enjoy and have great memories. But i think for both girls ill get them a dvd, a book, some small $1 toys, bubbles, crayons. Ill get my baby some of those squeezy fruit pouches on the baby isle. She loves those. 

Sparkler16
by Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 8:44 PM
I don't put much candy in them at all. Maybe just one or two little things. The rest is little toys, stickers, sidewalk chalk, bubbles, hair bows etc. I try to limit sweets
auntangelofsix
by Angel on Mar. 11, 2014 at 9:51 PM
For my boys 11 n 2 yr old do toys n candy and outfits too.
johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:28 AM

He is 10 now so I am not sure when to stop giving him one

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:31 AM

candy, small toys, small stuffed animals

elrikandisis
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:35 AM

well, I have already started the  kids baskets and so far the coolest thing is I buy a ton of plastic eggs and fill them with different things: candy, stickers, tattoos, themed erasers, and the golden eggs which are hidden a little harder, have coupons I printed off that give things like favorite breakfast, no chore day, control of tv for 3 hours, 2 hours of game play on wii or xbox, etc. There's even one for mommy and daddy (wink wink). the rest of the basket is a huge chocolate bunny, some starburst, etc but mostly toys and little things besides candy.

staci1103
by Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:38 AM
2 moms liked this

My kids are spread out in age, 19, 16, 5 and 14 weeks.  So age appropriate things and very little candy.  I've never been a big candy giver on Easter, I know I'm terrible...lol.  Their teeth will thank me someday..haha

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN