Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Need some encouragement...

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2014 at 7:02 PM
  • 6 Replies
Im in need of a little encouragement... I am a first time mommy to a healthy 20-month old boy. Im feeling scared and nervous, I'm going back to school to get my associates in Criminal Justice to become a Paralegal and I'm nervous I won't be able to handle the multitasking, keeping my apartment neat and tidy and to keep up with my family's demands for my son and fiancé. I did it once before but I dont know if I can handle the pressure again... encouragement is needed!!!
by on Mar. 11, 2014 at 7:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Esmrlda
by Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 7:22 PM

You can do it! I suggest writing down a list of things that need to be done daily and weekly then sit down with your fiance and see what chores/responsibilites he will do.   You should not be expected to do it "all".  Good luck and a huge congrats to you for going back to school. graduate

goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 11, 2014 at 8:02 PM

I agree with making lists and making sure your fiance helps out too. Good Luck!!

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:29 AM

Lists are very good....

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:40 AM
Hugs...take a breather and give yourself time to adjust to everything...I agree with the list idea to get some organization going....Hope all will work out for you:)
fudgybuddymom
by Linda on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:06 PM

You can do it! Just attempt each thing one at a time & ask for help when you need it! Whether it be from your fianc'e or your instructors at school. I went to a Paralegal Certificate School at Marist College in Fishkill NY every other  weekend for a year & I did ok even with a 15 yr old daughter at home,an apt to keep neat & tidy al that stuff! I also am 56 yrs old so for me none of this easy but you can put your mind to it & you will succeed! Good Luck!

splatz
by Sarah on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:50 PM

You can do it!

If you have any friends or family who are willing to help out with your little one even if its just for a few hours that is always a huge help. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)