Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's CHAT: What's On YOUR Mind? 3/17

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 9:34 AM
  • 214 Replies

st. patricks dayHappy St. Patrick's Day and Welcome to our Monday Coffee Break Chat!

What are you doing today?

Will you be celebrating St. Patrick's Day with food or fun?

Are you wearing green?

Tell us, what's on your mind?

happy st. patricks day

by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 9:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Mar. 17, 2014 at 9:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning ladies!

My son is on Spring Break this week. After work, we are going to the park for a while then to the gym. While we are not Irish, in the spirit of the day, we will be having an 'Irish' dinner of corned beef, cabbage and potatoes! YUM

johnny4ever
Beautiful day!
Yesterday at 8:35 AM
by Mrs. Depp on Mar. 17, 2014 at 10:01 AM

Morning!Going to pay bills and do laundry.Get out my Easter Decorations too since I am off today!happy st. patricks day

johnny4ever
Beautiful day!
by Mrs. Depp on Mar. 17, 2014 at 10:02 AM

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Good morning ladies!

My son is on Spring Break this week. After work, we are going to the park for a while then to the gym. While we are not Irish, in the spirit of the day, we will be having an 'Irish' dinner of corned beef, cabbage and potatoes! YUM

I am Irish!My Dad is.Happy to see you are celebrating Irish Dinner!

goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 17, 2014 at 10:03 AM

Good morning ladies.

We won't be celebrating but I am wearing my green cafemom shirt and my dd is all in green lol.

I am sitting here waiting to hear what our last furnace quote will be so we can decide and get it started. I'm still shocked over the latest Walking Dead episode, did not see that coming. Thinking about packing up some more of our kitchen stuff. Oh and hopefully the realtors will show up this Wednesday for a house tour. They were supposed to come last week but it got pushed to this Wednesday. *fingers crossed*

johnny4ever
Beautiful day!
by Mrs. Depp on Mar. 17, 2014 at 10:03 AM

Cafe MichelleP..I bumped up the old Valentine Contest last week since we didn't see a winner.

johnny4ever
Beautiful day!
by Mrs. Depp on Mar. 17, 2014 at 10:04 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting goddess99:

Good morning ladies.

We won't be celebrating but I am wearing my green cafemom shirt and my dd is all in green lol.

I am sitting here waiting to hear what our last furnace quote will be so we can decide and get it started. I'm still shocked over the latest Walking Dead episode, did not see that coming. Thinking about packing up some more of our kitchen stuff. Oh and hopefully the realtors will show up this Wednesday for a house tour. They were supposed to come last week but it got pushed to this Wednesday. *fingers crossed*

I want a green cafemom tshirt!!!!Fingers Crossedfingers crossed

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Mar. 17, 2014 at 10:06 AM

I know Easter is next but I haven't even thought that far ahead yet...hahha

Quoting johnny4ever:

Morning!Going to pay bills and do laundry.Get out my Easter Decorations too since I am off today!happy st. patricks day

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 10:08 AM

Good Morning!

Today while Keeley is at school I will be working on my mom's necklace and doing Laundry. Yes, I said the L word... =)

I'm waiting for spring to show itself, it was a whooping 6 degrees this morning. =(

We will be bowling this afternoon. =)

Tomorrow is the team banquet, the rest of the week is full of play rehearsals and cleaning and packing.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Mar. 17, 2014 at 10:08 AM

Oh I love those CafeMom shirts. Im using my white and green CafeMom mouse pad and coffee cup if that counts!

Oh the joys of house repairs! I hope the furnance isn't too pricey.

OH the Walking Dead was so good last night. I totally DID see that coming but not the fact that she already had a mental illness. I thought it was caused by the Zombie Apocolypse. Such a good episode.

Quoting goddess99:

Good morning ladies.

johnny4ever
Beautiful day!
by Mrs. Depp on Mar. 17, 2014 at 10:09 AM

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Oh I love those CafeMom shirts. Im using my white and green CafeMom mouse pad and coffee cup if that counts!

Oh the joys of house repairs! I hope the furnance isn't too pricey.

OH the Walking Dead was so good last night. I totally DID see that coming but not the fact that she already had a mental illness. I thought it was caused by the Zombie Apocolypse. Such a good episode.

Quoting goddess99:

Good morning ladies.

I am using my cafemom mug also!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)