Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Just Wondering...

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2014 at 12:50 PM
  • 9 Replies

Hello.

I was just wondering if anyone would be chatting on here today.  I alway enjoy a nice chat amongst friends.

Noelle40wave

by on Mar. 21, 2014 at 12:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 21, 2014 at 12:54 PM

Usually we do a chat on Fridays and Mondays but the admin never started one today. Not sure why.

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 1:22 PM
Maybe she's in Texas enjoying the sun and warmth. =) wasn't her boy on spring break this week?

Quoting goddess99:

Usually we do a chat on Fridays and Mondays but the admin never started one today. Not sure why.

goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 21, 2014 at 1:37 PM

I think maybe. We've had other admin in the group today but maybe they didn't realize we usually have a chat.

Quoting DanaG70: Maybe she's in Texas enjoying the sun and warmth. =) wasn't her boy on spring break this week?
Quoting goddess99:

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 1:40 PM
That's possible.

Quoting goddess99:

I think maybe. We've had other admin in the group today but maybe they didn't realize we usually have a chat.

Quoting DanaG70: Maybe she's in Texas enjoying the sun and warmth. =) wasn't her boy on spring break this week?

Quoting goddess99:

Noelle40
by Bronze Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 1:43 PM
1 mom liked this

That's cool. I was just wondering.

splatz
by Sarah on Mar. 21, 2014 at 2:55 PM

I was wondering the same thing about the chat! 

splatz
by Sarah on Mar. 21, 2014 at 3:01 PM
1 mom liked this

She might be! I'm not sure when he started spring break. I started one myself! haha

Quoting goddess99:

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 3:15 PM
Our spring break is the first week of April.

Quoting splatz:

She might be! I'm not sure when he started spring break. I started one myself! haha

Quoting goddess99:

goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 21, 2014 at 3:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Same here.

Quoting DanaG70: Our spring break is the first week of April.
Quoting splatz:

Quoting goddess99:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN