Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Come on Springtime!

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2014 at 4:02 PM
  • 9 Replies

I am ready for Spring!!! Please come soon, warm weather! If my two little boys have to stay inside to play much longer they are going to tear my house down! On days that it is nice out, as soon as we get home from work and school we are outside. I make them dinner and let them eat outside and we do not go in until it is bath time (or the temperature drop to low and it cold...yet again). We pile in the house on the warm days I unload the items from school and work and quickly drop everything on the counter to open the sliding glass door to the back yard for them to go play. The boys race out of the house like caged wild animals

I am so ready for warm weather. To be outside, with the opportunity to abandon the heavy jackets for t-shirts, the space to race and run, the freedom to be loud and wild, and the ability to strengthen their fundamentals of baseball, football, basketball, soccer , golf and all the other sports that they love. But mainly I am excited to build the memories that happen in the warm weather.

Are any of you other mama's and little ones getting cabin fever?

I wirite a blog about my boys if you are interedted in reading it is:  mommyismyfavoritename.blogspot.com

by on Mar. 21, 2014 at 4:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 21, 2014 at 6:27 PM

I'm so over this winter! We are supposed to get another 4 inches of snow tonight.

splatz
by Sarah on Mar. 22, 2014 at 10:15 AM
Oh goodness, yes! I have been trying to get the kids out every chance I can.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Mar. 22, 2014 at 4:00 PM
1 mom liked this

It's been in the 60's all week. It's 64 today.

angleadora
by New Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 10:51 AM

I hope that snow missed you guys! this weather this winter is relentless!

Quoting goddess99:

I'm so over this winter! We are supposed to get another 4 inches of snow tonight.

goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 26, 2014 at 10:55 AM

We got snow a couple more times. It's almost April and it's still -10 here. Crazy!

Quoting angleadora:

Quoting goddess99:

angleadora
by New Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 10:55 AM

I hear ya! Hopefully spring weather will be here to stay soon!

Quoting splatz: Oh goodness, yes! I have been trying to get the kids out every chance I can.

angleadora
by New Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 10:56 AM

Oh no! that stinks!!

Quoting goddess99:

We got snow a couple more times. It's almost April and it's still -10 here. Crazy!

Quoting angleadora:

Quoting goddess99:

splatz
by Sarah on Mar. 26, 2014 at 4:13 PM

I'm starting to feel like we will just skip over spring and go straight to winter. 

Quoting angleadora:

I hear ya! Hopefully spring weather will be here to stay soon!

Quoting splatz: Oh goodness, yes! I have been trying to get the kids out every chance I can.

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 9:11 PM

Can't wait for true Spring weather....It's been decent this week but still playing around cool weather...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)