Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Happy Sunday!

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2014 at 6:25 AM
  • 11 Replies

Hello...

I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday.  Any big plans for the day?

I don't know about anyone else, but I can find Sundays to be so boring.  Just not much going on with hubby working and all.

My daughter spent the night with a friend last night.  Had the evening to myself with hubby working.  Actually took a nap with the dog curled up on my lap napping as well. 

Got some work done on my novel which I am going to do now as well as off and on all day today.

Going to barbecue chicken in the oven for dinner later today.  Then DD and I are going to watch Once Upon a Time followed by Ressurection.  Anyone else watch those shows?

I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Noelle40

by on Mar. 23, 2014 at 6:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fudgybuddymom
by Linda on Mar. 23, 2014 at 8:10 AM

Good Morning Noelle! Today knowing me I'll prob lounge around. I will also read online the book prepared by the new place I am going to work for. I hope to get the energy up enough to do laundry that I was supposed to do yesterday & clean the kitchen. As far as dinner goes,who knows. My dd will prov=b finish hw & hang out with friends as usual & nag me to clean the kitchen.

Noelle40
by Member on Mar. 23, 2014 at 8:21 AM

LOL. I am hoping to do the same thing as I fix dinner.  I am having back problems right now that limits my amount of time standing.

I am also battling a bad ear infectionin my left ear right now. I am on an antibiotic for it, but that's the perfect excuse for sitting around working on my novel, don't you think?

Quoting fudgybuddymom:

Good Morning Noelle! Today knowing me I'll prob lounge around. I will also read online the book prepared by the new place I am going to work for. I hope to get the energy up enough to do laundry that I was supposed to do yesterday & clean the kitchen. As far as dinner goes,who knows. My dd will prov=b finish hw & hang out with friends as usual & nag me to clean the kitchen.

fudgybuddymom
by Linda on Mar. 23, 2014 at 8:26 AM

Absolutely! Between you & me I will prob use the excuse that Molly(my dd) & her friends are hanging out in the living room so I couldn't possible clean the kitchen-I will go upstairs & watch tv instead.

Quoting Noelle40:

LOL. I am hoping to do the same thing as I fix dinner.  I am having back problems right now that limits my amount of time standing.

I am also battling a bad ear infectionin my left ear right now. I am on an antibiotic for it, but that's the perfect excuse for sitting around working on my novel, don't you think?

Quoting fudgybuddymom:

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Mar. 23, 2014 at 9:11 AM
Good morning!
I am not sure what is going today.
celestegood
by Gold Member on Mar. 23, 2014 at 11:13 AM
Today will be a lazy one for me :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Mar. 23, 2014 at 11:15 AM

I just got off of work and the rest of the day is being lazy. I do watch those shows as well.

Noelle40
by Member on Mar. 23, 2014 at 11:22 AM

Same here. I know I should get off my butt and do something, but I can't seem to get motivated.  I can't decide if that's good or bad.sarcasm

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Mar. 23, 2014 at 11:31 AM

Watching CSI Miami season 8!

goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 23, 2014 at 1:53 PM

I've not seen those shows. We aren't dong much today. I might do some laundry later.

OBImomma
by Bronze Member on Mar. 23, 2014 at 2:33 PM
I'm watching basketball. This game is pretty exciting! Waiting for the UK game to start.

Just got home from grocery shopping. Got to go with just my 18 month old. Left dh and my 4&6 year olds at home. It was so nice. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)