Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What's for Sunday dinner 3/23?

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2014 at 9:15 AM
  • 14 Replies
?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 23, 2014 at 9:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Mar. 23, 2014 at 11:17 AM

Steak

kjbennett26
by Kateā™„ on Mar. 23, 2014 at 12:25 PM
Meatballs and gravy over rice with green beans
goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 23, 2014 at 1:46 PM

I'm not sure yet.

kylenkodysmom
by Member on Mar. 23, 2014 at 1:47 PM
Hamburgers, hot dogs, baked beans, fruit salad, potato salad, deviled eggs, and some type of dessert.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rhiannonaisling
by Member on Mar. 23, 2014 at 1:57 PM
We are having Crock-pot beef stew. My hubby and kids helped me make it (I injured myself at work this week...twice and needed all the help I could get to get them in the Crock-pot.) It's going to be super yummy.
OBImomma
by Bronze Member on Mar. 23, 2014 at 2:22 PM
Spaghetti with red sauce and a salad
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OBImomma
by Bronze Member on Mar. 23, 2014 at 2:23 PM
Are you having a cookout? That sounds really good!

Quoting kylenkodysmom: Hamburgers, hot dogs, baked beans, fruit salad, potato salad, deviled eggs, and some type of dessert.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OBImomma
by Bronze Member on Mar. 23, 2014 at 2:23 PM
Yay! For helpers! How'd you get hurt?

Quoting rhiannonaisling: We are having Crock-pot beef stew. My hubby and kids helped me make it (I injured myself at work this week...twice and needed all the help I could get to get them in the Crock-pot.) It's going to be super yummy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kylenkodysmom
by Member on Mar. 23, 2014 at 2:24 PM
Yes

Quoting OBImomma: Are you having a cookout? That sounds really good!

Quoting kylenkodysmom: Hamburgers, hot dogs, baked beans, fruit salad, potato salad, deviled eggs, and some type of dessert.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rhiannonaisling
by Member on Mar. 23, 2014 at 2:38 PM
I work at a school. I was opening the door to a room to leave it when a late student ran into the door knocking it into me. When I went to the district office to fill out paperwork about the incident I had to bring my son with me. I pulled a chair out to sit down and he saw the chocolate they had on their desk. He wanted a piece and moved the chair further. I didn't realize he'd moved it and when I went to sit down I fell. I have a sprained shoulder, sprained elbow, sprained neck and back, sprained wrist, bruised arm, sprained knee and contusions on my hip. All on the right side.
Quoting OBImomma: Yay! For helpers! How'd you get hurt?

Quoting rhiannonaisling: We are having Crock-pot beef stew. My hubby and kids helped me make it (I injured myself at work this week...twice and needed all the help I could get to get them in the Crock-pot.) It's going to be super yummy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)