Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What's for Sunday dinner 3/23?

Posted by   + Show Post
?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 23, 2014 at 9:15 AM
Replies (11-14):
ZoeCY
by Member on Mar. 23, 2014 at 2:40 PM

Goulash and salad. Maybe I will throw in some garlic bread or something as well.

SpiritFortress
Don't you hate it when the 'Easy Open Notch' on your bag of chips turns out to be not so easy?
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
by Member on Mar. 23, 2014 at 2:49 PM
auntangelofsix
by Angel on Mar. 23, 2014 at 6:48 PM
Sau n mac n chesse n cooked onions n mushrooms n green peppers.
OBImomma
by Bronze Member on Mar. 23, 2014 at 9:33 PM
Oh my goodness! Poor you! Hope you recover quickly!

Quoting rhiannonaisling: I work at a school. I was opening the door to a room to leave it when a late student ran into the door knocking it into me. When I went to the district office to fill out paperwork about the incident I had to bring my son with me. I pulled a chair out to sit down and he saw the chocolate they had on their desk. He wanted a piece and moved the chair further. I didn't realize he'd moved it and when I went to sit down I fell. I have a sprained shoulder, sprained elbow, sprained neck and back, sprained wrist, bruised arm, sprained knee and contusions on my hip. All on the right side.
Quoting OBImomma: Yay! For helpers! How'd you get hurt?

Quoting rhiannonaisling: We are having Crock-pot beef stew. My hubby and kids helped me make it (I injured myself at work this week...twice and needed all the help I could get to get them in the Crock-pot.) It's going to be super yummy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN