Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom
Someone recently told me that because I'm a stay at home mom and she has a career that I have no life experience.

I have lived in Germany, traveled Europe and lived in various states.I haven't worked in a few years,but I have had jobs and payed my own bills etc.

Do you feel like you have less life experience because you stay home?
by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 5:35 PM
Replies (21-23):
athorne
by Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 11:20 PM
There is nothing wrong with being a stay at home mom. I am a stay at home mom and things are looking good. You can still go out and have "adventures" when you are a stay at home mom and have all of the same experiences that other moms do.
jenn_alm
by Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 2:39 PM

He'll no!! I am proud of the life I live , (and being a sahm mom) and sure as hell wont let anyone else tell me different!!

myloveismyfaith
by Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 5:01 PM
1 mom liked this
I feel like people who can easily make snap judgements about "lack of life experiences" are really the ones lacking from a closed mind.

I do probably lack life experiences because I'm only twenty, but I've been through a lot, worked and now stay home and in my opinion, I think being home has taught me just as much, just in a different way. I even did a paper last year about what children can teach us if we just stop and listen.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN