Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

freaking out not sure if thats even good or what..

Posted by on Mar. 27, 2014 at 10:19 AM
  • 9 Replies
I know this is probable a tmi but went to the bath and wiped and found a lil bit of blood on the toliet paper. Yes one thing came to mind is that im having my second miscarriage. So im freaking out called my mom and she came over before she went to work. So i talked to the nurse and she said it is very commonly in pregnancy im only ten weeks pregnant and it will be eleven weeks. All the nurse said to do is rest and drink lots of fluids. The thing is my daughter and i have been stuck in the house for the past week since it was cold. Today is suppose to be in the 50s i was going to take my daughter and walk to the dollar store to get noodles and sauce for to night for dinner.

Sorry for it to be so long. I need to vent.
by on Mar. 27, 2014 at 10:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Mar. 27, 2014 at 11:08 AM

Just take it easy like the nurse says and if it keeps happening then I would go see the Dr.

goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 27, 2014 at 11:30 AM

If you have food at home, just stay home and rest like the nurse said.  Good luck, Hope everything is ok. Please keep us updated.

rae316
by on Mar. 28, 2014 at 2:30 PM
I know a little bleeding can be normal. If it's a lot or bright red, then I'd worry.
It's scary to see any blood at all though, I'm sure everything will be okay :)
nana776
by Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 2:42 PM

I know it's scary and stressful, but try to relax and take it easy if you can. (((HUGS)))

oliveoil423
by Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 3:16 PM
Quoting nana776:

I know it's scary and stressful, but try to relax and take it easy if you can. (((HUGS)))

It sucks to be resting. But it stopped. I dont know if i should still resting or not.
clairewait
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 3:37 PM

I had a full on pouring down my legs through my pants and puddling in the parking lot of Walmart hemorrhage when I was exactly 13 weeks this pregnancy.

Turns out it was a "subchorionic hemmorhage," it is considered common and the baby is fine.

I kept spotting for several weeks, almost every day, but now I'm 18 weeks and it has finally stopped.

One thing that I had to keep telling myself was that as long as I wasn't having any cramping or contractions or anything. I went to the ER and saw baby on the ultrasound that day, and things have been fine since.

Try not to freak out.

splatz
by Sarah on Mar. 28, 2014 at 4:28 PM

Try to not worry. Its actually pretty common during pregnancy. I had what was basically like a period for my whole first trimester. It went from super heavy to light and back again several times. Everything was totally fine. I apparently had some rather large cysts that caused the bleeding. 

oliveoil423
by Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 4:29 PM
Quoting clairewait:

I had a full on pouring down my legs through my pants and puddling in the parking lot of Walmart hemorrhage when I was exactly 13 weeks this pregnancy.

Turns out it was a "subchorionic hemmorhage," it is considered common and the baby is fine.

I kept spotting for several weeks, almost every day, but now I'm 18 weeks and it has finally stopped.

One thing that I had to keep telling myself was that as long as I wasn't having any cracontractions or anything. I went to the ER and saw baby on the ultrasound that day, and things have been fine since.

Try not to freak out.

Yeah hope everything is all good for you now. It last all morning anx most of the after noon then it turned brown. I havent had any cramping which is good.
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:50 PM

Hope things are ok...take it easy...sometimes there is spotting the early weeks....call in to your drs.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)