Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Weekend Plans?

johnny4ever
Happy 11th Birthday Daniel!!!
Yesterday at 7:30 AM
Posted by on Mar. 28, 2014 at 7:25 AM
  • 15 Replies

What are you doing?

by on Mar. 28, 2014 at 7:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rocamom
by Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 7:33 AM

My husbands Grandmother is being moved from her apartment into a nursing home.  I get to help my MIL clear out her apartment.  This should be fun since both my MIL and GMIL are hoarders.  My goal is to put as much in my car as possible so that my MIL won't take it to her house.  If she takes it home I know it will NEVER leave.  However, if she wants to take it all to her house I won't put up a fight.  She already doesn't get to see my kids very often since her house is such a mess. 

This is how I'm going to be spending my Saturday.  My Sunday is less crazy and I will spend it cleaning my own home, grocery shopping, and relaxing.  Thank God I will have my hubby to help me.

waytomanykids10
by Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 7:35 AM

Don't know yet, we are going to be minus 4 kids this weekend so we haven't really made any plans.

Momoftwinkies
by Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 7:37 AM
Heading to Louisville, KY to go to the Slugger Museum if my belly ever settles ;(
fudgybuddymom
by Linda on Mar. 28, 2014 at 7:50 AM

Going to the Post Office today to mail a bra back that was too huge,LOL! Then tomorrow going to Walmart(prob) to buy good work pants for me & jeans for dd & Sunday is up for grabs. Weather report says rain all weekend so that's about all we can do!

Noelle40
by Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 8:01 AM
Hang out, watch the rain come down. work on my novel and hopefully recover from this stupid ear infection/cold.
johnny4ever
Happy 11th Birthday Daniel!!!
Yesterday at 7:30 AM
by Mrs. Depp on Mar. 28, 2014 at 8:30 AM

Brother & Mom are in town till Sunday..Bowling!

Jensep
by Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 8:31 AM

My cousins bachelorette party in Chicago ;)

jessicaaris
by Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 11:13 AM

The only thing I have planned is to clean (I clean a church on Saturdays). I would like to work on my front yard too but that will be weather permitting. Other than that, just hang out. Maybe take the kids to the park or something.

goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 28, 2014 at 1:39 PM

Since our latest ice storm I think we are staying home today and going grocery shopping tomorrow, but I'l letting my dh decide what we do so ...
Otherwise no plans at all.

rae316
by on Mar. 28, 2014 at 2:17 PM
My husband is helping a friend with her dryer tomorrow and we'll be going to the library. Other than that, no big plans.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)