Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's Chat: What Are YOU Doing Right Now? 3/28

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2014 at 9:21 AM
  • 269 Replies

Good Friday Morning!

What do you have going on today?

Do you have any plans for the weekend?

Any news to share? What's going on in your world?

Let's Chat!

TGIF

by on Mar. 28, 2014 at 9:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Mar. 28, 2014 at 9:35 AM
2 moms liked this

Good Friday morning ladies!

It is supposed to be nice this weekend so we are going to get out and explore some. No real plans, just see where the road takes us.

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 9:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Morning!

I have a few things I need to get done today, I'll be leaving soon to go to Kalamazoo, need to get my bowling shoes and stop at the bead shop.

Tonight I am going to the opening night of Joesph and The Technicolor Coat, Keeley is in the choir. I went to the dress rehearsal last night and it's cute. 

This weekend is suppose to be close to 70 degrees, it will be hard to keep me in the house!

celestegood
by Gold Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 9:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Hey! Today I'm taking our son to work. Then home. I've started dinner already (baked chicken cooked low and slow all day) and I am almost done with housework. Hmmm. That's about it.
How are you all today? I'm just happy it's Friday!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by Gold Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 9:46 AM
I'm the same way when the weather is like this. I will be outside all this weekend if I can be. I love spring!

Quoting DanaG70:

Good Morning!

I have a few things I need to get done today, I'll be leaving soon to go to Kalamazoo, need to get my bowling shoes and stop at the bead shop.

Tonight I am going to the opening night of Joesph and The Technicolor Coat, Keeley is in the choir. I went to the dress rehearsal last night and it's cute. 

This weekend is suppose to be close to 70 degrees, it will be hard to keep me in the house!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by Gold Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 9:46 AM
Enjoy yourselves! I love doing that.

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

It is supposed to be nice this weekend so we are going to get out and explore some. No real plans, just see where the road takes us.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Mar. 28, 2014 at 9:50 AM

I always giggle when I see the name Kalamazoo...hahaha.

I don't know why, it is just a funny  name.  :)

I love school productions. Good luck to Keely, the choir and the rest of the kids  in the production.

Quoting DanaG70:

Good Morning!

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Mar. 28, 2014 at 9:53 AM

Us too. You find the best little places by doing that.

Quoting celestegood: Enjoy yourselves! I love doing that.
Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 9:53 AM

Spring is also my favorite season, followed closely by fall, it is so beautiful here in the fall. That is what I'm going to miss most about Michigan, being able to just get out and go hiking. I love hiking. =)

Quoting celestegood: I'm the same way when the weather is like this. I will be outside all this weekend if I can be. I love spring!
Quoting DanaG70:

Good Morning!

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 9:56 AM
1 mom liked this

I know! Kalamazoo is fun. =)

We get to use it a lot, there is Kalamazoo the city and the Kalamazoo river, or Kalzoo as we call them. Or as a friend says, the Zoo! =)

Thank you, she has had a blast doing the play, this week has been long with rehearsal all week and a production for the 7th graders on Wednesday, it really is well done.

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

I always giggle when I see the name Kalamazoo...hahaha.

I don't know why, it is just a funny  name.  :)

I love school productions. Good luck to Keely, the choir and the rest of the kids  in the production.

Quoting DanaG70:

Good Morning!

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 10:02 AM

I just looked out the window and it is snowing! Big fluffy snow. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN