Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Anniversary Gift?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2014 at 4:11 PM
  • 20 Replies

I've been with my husband for 8 yrs and it will be 1 yr this coming July that we have been married. I'm stumped to what to get for a first yr anniversary gift.

Any suggestions ladies?

by on Mar. 28, 2014 at 4:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 28, 2014 at 4:18 PM

A nice watch

Boudoir photo

Can't believe it's been a year already.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Mar. 28, 2014 at 4:22 PM

What is a Boudoir photo? It's hard for me to believe that it's been that long too...lol

Quoting goddess99:

A nice watch

Boudoir photo

goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 28, 2014 at 4:27 PM

It's a fun, sexy picture to give to your dh. This is a pretty tame one I saw on Pinterest.

Quoting MistressMinerva:

What is a Boudoir photo? It's hard for me to believe that it's been that long too...lol

Quoting goddess99:

A nice watch

Boudoir photo

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Mar. 28, 2014 at 4:29 PM

If I looked like that I would...lol. I would get a watch but he got a new one last yr on our cruise and he spent over $100 for it.

Quoting goddess99:

It's a fun, sexy picture to give to your dh. This is a pretty tame one I saw on Pinterest.

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Quoting goddess99:

A nice watch

Boudoir photo

rae316
by on Mar. 28, 2014 at 4:45 PM

I usually get my husband something that he wants but won't buy himself. He loves cooking so I get him some cooking supplies and he loves books so I buy books. 

goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 28, 2014 at 4:45 PM

I'll keep thinking =)

Quoting MistressMinerva:

If I looked like that I would...lol. I would get a watch but he got a new one last yr on our cruise and he spent over $100 for it.

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Quoting goddess99:

A nice watch

Boudoir photo

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Mar. 28, 2014 at 4:53 PM

My husband loves books and video games.

Quoting rae316:

I usually get my husband something that he wants but won't buy himself. He loves cooking so I get him some cooking supplies and he loves books so I buy books. 

rae316
by on Mar. 28, 2014 at 4:57 PM
Oh well, there you go. Get him a couple of books and a game. I'm sure he'll be happy.

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Quoting rae316:

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Mar. 28, 2014 at 5:02 PM
1 mom liked this

He would be happy forsure. He is like a little kid in a candy store when he gets a new book and game...lol

Quoting rae316: Oh well, there you go. Get him a couple of books and a game. I'm sure he'll be happy.
Quoting MistressMinerva:

Quoting rae316:

goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 28, 2014 at 7:02 PM

Dh's idea is tickets to a sporting event.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)