Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's CHAT: What's On YOUR Mind?

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:26 AM
  • 194 Replies

Welcome to our Monday Coffee Break Chat!

How was your weekend?

Did you do anything fun?

What's on your mind?

What are you doing today?

Let's Chat!

good morning

by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:45 AM

Good Monday morning ladies!

How was your weekend?

Is anyone finally experiencing a bit of Spring in the air?

Truluv4ever
by Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:00 AM
Hello, my weekend was "ok". We've all been sick. No signs of spring here, in fact we were pelted with ice pellets last night and this morning!!
angelbaby_1012
by Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:02 AM

Good morning

My weekend was ok nothing major happened.

It is actually really nice out right now. Hopefully it stays this way.

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

How was your weekend?

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:02 AM

It's pretty chilly for where I live. 60 degrees.  I have a cold, and I can't remember the last time I had one, so I'm milking it for all it's worth. Dh went out and got me some cold meds yesterday, and tissues, and now he's out getting me some chicken noodle soup. I'm just lieing on the couch looking pitiful. lol

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:02 AM

The sun and warm weather is on my mind! It's suppose to be in the 60's today!! Woooo hoooo!

This week is going to be full of packing and stuff... Keeley and I will be taking a truck of household goods down to Nebraska Saturday since Keeley is on spring break. I have a lot to get ready. On Friday, a couple of friends are coming over to help load the truck.

I am so excited!!!

athorne
by Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:05 AM
Weekend was good.
Tried out a locally owned resteraunt for the first time.
Relaxing and getting some laundry done while I keep an eye on my 2 year old daughter's first cold. No fever or cough or anything just an extremely runny nose. :(

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:06 AM

Good morning!

My weekend was eventful. Keeley had her musical on Friday evening, Saturday evening and Sunday afternoon, they did wonderful and had great attendance, they sold out for the Sunday matinee. After the performance Sunday, she and I went to Lake Michigan and took a walk. =)

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

How was your weekend?

WahmSahm
by Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:06 AM
We were pretty busy with Church activities this weekend. My husband is one of the presenters for teen Bible studies and we went to the coordination meeting yesterday. It took several hours, but we had lunch and some wonderful visit time with friends.
Today I'm overloaded. We have to finalize the books for our accountant to file our business and personal taxes. Bills are late and all that fun stuff. Trying not to stress too much, but I've always been a worry wart. :P
Spring is definitely in the air here--AT LAST! :)
Emilyrl128
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:07 AM

hi ladies.  I'm new here.  I joined mom groups when I was pregnant with my oldest son and started joining them again the past few weeks to try and get participants for my research proposal.  I am in my final semester of my bachelor's degree and studying communication in online groups for one of my courses.  I'm having a surprisingly hard time getting people to take the questionnaire.  It's 38 questions, and the answer is just putting a number (not writing anything).  If anyone can help, it wold be greatly appreciated!  You can message me here or I set up an email address for the assignment ECainResearch@gmail.com.  I only need 2-3 more people to help.  Thank you!!

Oh, and this weekend was spent doing tons of homework and trying to get in a little fun time with the kids.  5 more weeks of school- let the countdown begin!!

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:07 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL! 60 degrees us like a heat wave for us. 

Hope you get to feeling better, just don't let your husband know. lol

Quoting SweetLuci:

It's pretty chilly for where I live. 60 degrees.  I have a cold, and I can't remember the last time I had one, so I'm milking it for all it's worth. Dh went out and got me some cold meds yesterday, and tissues, and now he's out getting me some chicken noodle soup. I'm just lieing on the couch looking pitiful. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)