Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Simple Beauty Tips Challenge Day 1: Bedside Beauty!

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 11:03 AM
  • 133 Replies

Moms have so much to do during the day, beauty routines are often rushed or nonexistent. Today's challenge is to utilize some of the down time you have at night and set up a bedside beauty routine!

Here are a couple simple tricks to keep your face looking fresh while you unwind for the night:

• Keep facial cleansing wipes in your nightstand in case you don't have time (or forget) to wash your face at night. This will help keep your face clean and clear for the next morning.
  • Keep a small bottle of moisturizer by your bedside to ensure your face is hydrated and well taken care of!

happy

Do you wash your face every night? Do you have any night time beauty rituals?

One mom who participates in all 10 days of the challenge will be entered to win a $50 American Express gift card and Dove Beauty Bars!

Join Our Simple Beauty Tips Challenge- You Could WIN $50!

by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 11:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kaci
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 11:10 AM
I do wash my face and moisturize every night no matter how tired i am.But I do think I will get some facial cleansing wipes. Thanks!
mama2b100808
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 11:49 AM

Oh yes I have to wash my face every night. I put a face mask on every other night. :) 

littlemoments99
by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 11:50 AM

I don't really do anything. Never had to wash my face or anything. I only had zits every once in a while. I think I had one like every week when I was 13/14....otherwise...I've never had more than one a month. I just have good skin. It's not dry or oily.  

MizzSuzy
by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 11:52 AM
Yes I wash my face every night. No I don't have any rituals I just put on lotion.
emtgirl885
by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 11:52 AM
I do not wash my face before bed. I usually wash it in the morning.
chicken13
by Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 11:53 AM

I wash my face every night and put on moisturizer.  I love that fresh clean feeling. 

poptart0325
by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this
I wash my face when I remember to. Most nights I'm so tired, I just brush my teeth and crash.
Orthodontic
by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 11:54 AM
1 mom liked this
I was my face with baby wash and moisturize with body lotion that goes with it. Shea Moisture head to toe products are great for our family as we have Edzcema.
SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 11:55 AM

I do wash every night with a special cleanser that's gentle. Then moisturize.

I like the idea of the facial wipes at the bedside.

Hottmomma607
by Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 11:55 AM
Every night and day!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)