Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Simple Beauty Tips Challenge Day 5: Treat Your Feet!

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2014 at 1:02 PM
  • 115 Replies

Sandal season is here and it's time to give your feet a little extra attention. Today's challenge is to get your feet flip flop ready!

Here are some simple beauty tips for your feet:

• Massage your feet with lotion or olive oil.
  • Exfoliate your feet when you're in the shower. Remove dead skin cells using a pumice stone or a foot scrub.
  • Every night for a week (right before bed), slather on lotion or olive oil, then put on a pair of cotton socks. This will help keep your feet moisturized.
  • Keep a fresh coat of nail polish on your toes!

happy

Do you neglect your feet? How often do you get pedicures? Do you ever give yourself a home spa treatment?

AdvertisementOne mom who participates in all 10 days of the challenge will be entered to win a $50 American Express gift card and Dove Beauty Bars!

Join Our Simple Beauty Tips Challenge- You Could WIN $50!

by on Apr. 11, 2014 at 1:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 11, 2014 at 1:06 PM

I just did this a few days ago. I love pedicures! I don't wear flip flops but I love my birkis.

PrincessAsmommy
by on Apr. 11, 2014 at 1:12 PM

I don't usually do much more than putting a nice rich lotion on after they get wet and keeping my nails helathy and trimmed. I sometimes get a foot rub or a round of reflexology too but am super ticklish so only certain people get to touch my feet.

aandt1999
by Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 1:12 PM

I do neglect my feet sometimes. I always have my toes painted but as for the rest.... I really need to get on it! Good tips. 

elle7777
by on Apr. 11, 2014 at 1:15 PM

I need to get my feet ready for the season. I'm not much for pedis, but I need to get a good paint job going on the toes.

ablackdolphin
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 1:16 PM

In the summer, I usually get a pedi every few weeks.

RyleighJane
by Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 1:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't like lotion on my feet but soak them once in a while and do my nails
ablackdolphin
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 1:16 PM

I have lots of feet things at my house!

Larsbug
by on Apr. 11, 2014 at 1:17 PM

I LOVE pedicures, but I'm not able to get them very often...I need to get one done

MumsTheWord571
by Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 1:18 PM
I like to keep my toes pretty all year long as we never wear shoes inside and I like the way they look. However, I won't be wearing flip flops this year. I injured both my ankles last July and must wear supportive shoes.
flowerfunleah
by on Apr. 11, 2014 at 1:19 PM

I loooove pedicures but they're rare to come by! I dont do much to my feet, I hydrate them, soak them, and scrub them and that's pretty much it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)