Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Simple Beauty Tips Challenge Day 8: Max Out Your Moisturizer!

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2014 at 12:24 PM
  • 98 Replies
1 mom liked this

Eliminating steps from your beauty routine is a huge time saver when you're a busy mom. Today's challenge is to max out your moisturizer!

Choose a tinted moisturizer that contains SPF protection. Having a tint in your moisturizer will even out your complexion and give your skin a glow. Using a three in one product will save you a lot of time and ensure your skin is getting what it needs.

mirror

Do you ever use a moisturizer that has a tint? Do you apply lotion with SPF protection on a regular basis? Is protecting your skin from the sun a high priority for you?

One mom who participates in all 10 days of the challenge will be entered to win a $50 American Express gift card and Dove Beauty Bars!

Join Our Simple Beauty Tips Challenge- You Could WIN $50!

by on Apr. 16, 2014 at 12:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
batjmom
by Sarah on Apr. 16, 2014 at 12:32 PM
I use a SPF moisturizer everyday
I've used tinted moisturizers before
mama2b100808
Friends are not what they say there are. After 15 years you would think it would be okay. Well I was proofing wrong again!
Today at 7:46 AM
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 12:32 PM

Yes I do moisturizer and apply lotion on my face every day. Yes my skin is very protected from the sun. :) 

ambergem
by on Apr. 16, 2014 at 12:33 PM
Yes!
jujubear1
by Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 12:33 PM
I use a moisturizer that has a low spf. Its not tinted though, not a bad idea tho. Protecting my skin is definitely more important to me now than it was even just a few years ago.
emtgirl885
I do not really use a moisturizer. I put sunscreen on in the summer
mommacatof3

I've used BB and CC creams but never tried a tinted moisturizer. Just regular ones.

sarah824
by Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 12:34 PM

I have an Oil of Olay BB cream that I use occasionally. I tend to use it more in the summer to even out my color and get the benefits of the SPF.

flowerfunleah
by on Apr. 16, 2014 at 12:35 PM

I do not use moisturizers. Putting anything on my face makes me break out so I try to stay away from it, even sunscreen! But I dont burn, I just tan.

JoanMoreno712
by Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 12:36 PM

yes has a tint yes it has SPF I use it every day

chicken13
by Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 12:37 PM
1 mom liked this

I put moisturizer on everytime I wash my face.  It's not tinted...but it does have SPF.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)