Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Simple Beauty Tips Challenge Day 8: Max Out Your Moisturizer!

Posted by   + Show Post

Eliminating steps from your beauty routine is a huge time saver when you're a busy mom. Today's challenge is to max out your moisturizer!

Choose a tinted moisturizer that contains SPF protection. Having a tint in your moisturizer will even out your complexion and give your skin a glow. Using a three in one product will save you a lot of time and ensure your skin is getting what it needs.

mirror

Do you ever use a moisturizer that has a tint? Do you apply lotion with SPF protection on a regular basis? Is protecting your skin from the sun a high priority for you?

One mom who participates in all 10 days of the challenge will be entered to win a $50 American Express gift card and Dove Beauty Bars!

Join Our Simple Beauty Tips Challenge- You Could WIN $50!

by on Apr. 16, 2014 at 12:24 PM
Replies (91-98):
ScrChk23
by on Apr. 17, 2014 at 1:40 PM
I use suave with cocoa butter on my face and body. If we are going to be outside for an extended period of time, I will put sunscreen on.
poeticsong725
by on Apr. 17, 2014 at 1:46 PM

I don't use moisturizer at all. I do use SPF lotion tho. Yes, protecting my sking now that I'm old enough to know better is very important to me. Wish I had done it more as a teen.

ysmeine
by on Apr. 17, 2014 at 2:15 PM
I use a bb cream with a spf of 35. I like not having to thi.k about it.
TigerofMu
by on Apr. 17, 2014 at 4:50 PM

This is my favorite makeup!  Even though I haven't worn makeup for months and would have sworn eyeshadow was #1, tinted moisturizer with SPF is just enough coverage without goop, and very comfortable!  I think I need some :).

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Apr. 17, 2014 at 8:36 PM

I don't use moisturizers.

kgalvano
by Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 9:22 PM

no i havent thought about any of this.

Vertical15
by on Apr. 17, 2014 at 11:56 PM

I do :)  Love it!

countrygirlkat
by Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 3:08 PM
I have a tinted moisturizer that is also sunscreen so it saves tons of time.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)