Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

things you so or husbund do that annoys you first thing in the morning?

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 1:45 AM
  • 43 Replies

dose he  use all of the hot water? or leave his towel on the floor?  mine dose that nasty horking thing ewwww

by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 1:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
1979-2-7-kim
by New Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 4:48 AM
Oh there is so many things! Yes the gagging thing or horking thing is awful, but clothes on the floor (hello there is a hamper!), making noise (if he wakes up the kid I will castrate him), keeps the cereal bag open and on the counter (I mean put it away where you got it from!), I know he lets the kitty on the counter (big no no in my book... ewwww!) Ugh
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Apr. 1, 2014 at 11:40 AM

Not really. I leave before he does so I'm not here when he gets up for work.

dommad2
by Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 11:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Dh is SO not a morning person! I wish he would just not speak to anyone because he is so grouchy.
redmummyof3
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 11:54 AM

Quoting 1979-2-7-kim: Oh there is so many things! Yes the gagging thing or horking thing is awful, but clothes on the floor (hello there is a hamper!), making noise (if he wakes up the kid I will castrate him), keeps the cereal bag open and on the counter (I mean put it away where you got it from!), I know he lets the kitty on the counter (big no no in my book... ewwww!) Ugh

mine got me right pissed this morning we were in bed and were half asleep and it was about 5:00 or so and what did he do!!!! he cracked off the most foul most vile 15 sec fart the rumbled the bed then ya know what he did he pulled the sheet over my head arrggggg i'm mean my eyes were watering from the stench  he thought this was funny. well he wont be getting any from this women this week he's cut off hheheh  blue balls wont kill em for a week lol

splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 1, 2014 at 2:18 PM

SO is on a totally opposite schedule from me. So usually hes already sound asleep before I am up for the day. He can't make me too mad that way. :) 

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Apr. 1, 2014 at 4:12 PM
Guess I'm a lucky wife he wakes up us and lets us know he is leaveing in the morning for work.no never leaves a mess after his shower either.
Jinxed8
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 4:16 PM

oh welcome to my world sister ... men and farts ... UGH

Quoting redmummyof3:

Quoting 1979-2-7-kim: Oh there is so many things! Yes the gagging thing or horking thing is awful, but clothes on the floor (hello there is a hamper!), making noise (if he wakes up the kid I will castrate him), keeps the cereal bag open and on the counter (I mean put it away where you got it from!), I know he lets the kitty on the counter (big no no in my book... ewwww!) Ugh

mine got me right pissed this morning we were in bed and were half asleep and it was about 5:00 or so and what did he do!!!! he cracked off the most foul most vile 15 sec fart the rumbled the bed then ya know what he did he pulled the sheet over my head arrggggg i'm mean my eyes were watering from the stench  he thought this was funny. well he wont be getting any from this women this week he's cut off hheheh  blue balls wont kill em for a week lol

Monsita
by Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 4:26 PM
He goes to work before anyone else's does.
He is very fast and silence.
However, his alarm is not.
It can go on and off...for 20 minutes.
It drives me crazy, because by them, I am totally awake, but he is not, lol
goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 1, 2014 at 4:29 PM

I can't think of anything, he's not really a morning person though.

myloveismyfaith
by Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 5:18 PM
Mine too! Then he gets all defensive, well I'm tired, well so am I but I'm not bitxhing about it and being a but head.

Quoting dommad2: Dh is SO not a morning person! I wish he would just not speak to anyone because he is so grouchy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)