Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

help bf issues!!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 7:07 PM
  • 55 Replies
My bf is telling me to drop my friend or we are over. Bc he says shes a whore yet I only see her cuz our kids go to school together and she helps me at work..my family has a restaurant. Seems like he wants to control and run my life. Yet he talks to all hia buddies and some I dont like. Hell sometimes he talks to his x about her daughter. Thats not even his. I dont say anything ..im so boiling heated right now. Now hes ignoring my calls n texts n said in his last text don't call or text me I dont want to talk to you. Everyday its always something qith him. Im sick of the trying to control me shit.
by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 7:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2salernos
by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 7:08 PM
WHAT ANYONE ELSE DOES IS THEIR BUSINESS I DONT EVEN HANG OUT WITH HER. NEVER EVEN WENT TO DINNER OR BAR OR ANYTHING. WHY IS HE ACTING LIKE THIS.
johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Apr. 2, 2014 at 7:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Dont let any man control you honey!!!!

bonitalilmama
by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 7:10 PM
1 mom liked this
because he is controlling. you should leave him. how is that right to do what he wants and you get ignored about your feelings. relationships work both ways
DanaG70
by Silver Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 7:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Tell him to kick rocks! Let him know he can't control who you are friends with.
2salernos
by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 7:14 PM
Another thing we've been together together 3years plus some but hes married.. he doesnt see her or anything or talk shes lesbian now and he keeps saying they will divorce but nothing yet and all he says is I already told u I will. Nothing more comes from him nor has he gone to the courts. Ahhhh f-ing men.
2salernos
by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 7:15 PM
Our apartment bills everything is in my name..read what else I added below hes married.

Quoting bonitalilmama: because he is controlling. you should leave him. how is that right to do what he wants and you get ignored about your feelings. relationships work both ways
2salernos
by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 7:16 PM
Everything is a issue if im on pinterest or texting or reading on internet or email he questions me wtf for??????

Quoting DanaG70: Tell him to kick rocks! Let him know he can't control who you are friends with.
goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 2, 2014 at 7:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Time for a new Non controlling boyfriend.

2salernos
by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 7:18 PM
Im a bitch to h imn. But he does control everything but he won't f-ing leave me. Everything is in my name and hes married n that prick won't divorce bc of her citizenship that was thw excuse before then it's money then it's I need to talk to HER

Quoting johnny4ever:

Dont let any man control you honey!!!!

2salernos
by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 7:19 PM
I'm so sick of the drama. Idk y he does this

Quoting goddess99:

Time for a new Non controlling boyfriend.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)