• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Been very pissy all week!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:09 AM
  • 5 Replies

My son Daniel was taken off his IEP in December because he passed the test by 1 point.Well...Report Cards come tomorrow and I see 3 F's on there!I am not happy and Teacher knows but basically she isn't at fault either.She has been doing anything to help.He ended up with 3 59% and he needed a 60% to get a D.So hopefully buckling down for this 4th Quarter and to see positive results.He was moved up close to his Teacher also.He did bring 2 of those F's up last week then fell short this week.Frustrated I guess.But Guidance Counselor has been working weekly with us & our son.Doing everything we can to push him without frustrating him.

Ok.Our neighbor kid who si 12 has called me a Liar twice...yesterday a third time.His Mom doesn't discipline him and I have lost all respect for him & her Parenting.He is also breaking up the Mom & Step Dad's Marriage...so sad.Sucks because the Mom & I are Friends. Oh!I was called a Liar once because I heard him cuss at my Dh then the 2nd he keeps dragging crap unto our property and leaving it there..example..a tire!Which I had to pay to recycle it.

I think I need a glass of wine at 8 am!!!Thanks for listening!

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:50 AM

Aww I'm sorry, sounds like you need a whole bottle.

johnny4ever
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:07 AM

Looks yummo!After talking with Counselor and she basically said to look forward to last 9 weeks...not from earlier.He now sits beside Teacher so he can be more alert and not distracted.Hopefully more focused.

Quoting goddess99:

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Hope it helps!

Quoting johnny4ever:

Looks yummo!After talking with Counselor and she basically said to look forward to last 9 weeks...not from earlier.He now sits beside Teacher so he can be more alert and not distracted.Hopefully more focused.

Quoting goddess99:

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:19 PM

Hope things get better soon.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:04 PM

It's too bad they took him off his IEP. I hope it works out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)