Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's Chat: What Are YOU Doing Today? 4/4

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 9:30 AM
  • 183 Replies
1 mom liked this

Good Friday Morning!

What are you doing today?

Do you have any weekend plans?

What's on YOUR mind?

Let's Chat!

TGIF

by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 9:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 4, 2014 at 9:39 AM
Morning! I think I'm going to curl back up in bed while I still can. Just got my oldest off to school. Everyone else is sleeping. Our schedules are all messed up from the storms waking us up the last few nights. I had a little one in my bed kicking around and waking up at every little noise. Fun!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessicaaris
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 9:41 AM

I have NO plans for the day! I was supposed to clean for a lady this morning but she's sick and rescheduled. DS wants to have his cousin sleep over tonight since they are on spring break so we will probably do that later. Other than that I have nothing going on today. Its kind of a weird feeling, I am not quite sure what to do with myself.

elrikandisis
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 9:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Celebrating my hubbys bday this weekend. Already got lots of beer and needed liquids to make Lucky Charm drinks. Other than that, recovering. Oh, and my bff's dh is making us a beer pong table for summer cook outs! Very excited!!

splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 4, 2014 at 9:46 AM
Enjoy it while it lasts! ;) Go read a book or take a long hot bath.

Quoting jessicaaris:

I have NO plans for the day! I was supposed to clean for a lady this morning but she's sick and rescheduled. DS wants to have his cousin sleep over tonight since they are on spring break so we will probably do that later. Other than that I have nothing going on today. Its kind of a weird feeling, I am not quite sure what to do with myself.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 4, 2014 at 9:47 AM
What are lucky charm drinks?

Quoting elrikandisis:

Celebrating my hubbys bday this weekend. Already got lots of beer and needed liquids to make Lucky Charm drinks. Other than that, recovering. Oh, and my bff's dh is making us a beer pong table for summer cook outs! Very excited!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Apr. 4, 2014 at 9:52 AM
3 moms liked this

It's time to put my Christmas gift to use! Tonight is the George Strait concert that my husband bought me a VIP ticket package for. I am so flipping excited!

Tomorrow my DH and I have a date night planned.

Sunday is mass, lunch and then possibly the zoo.

dommad2
by Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 9:53 AM
2 moms liked this
Today I'm folding Mt.Laundry.
elrikandisis
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 9:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Southern comfort, apple pucker, watermelon pucker and code red dew. It's actually very very yummy

Quoting splatz: What are lucky charm drinks?
Quoting elrikandisis:

dommad2
by Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 9:54 AM
Awesome! What are you wearing to the concert?

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

It's time to put my Christmas gift to use! Tonight is the George Strait concert that my husband bought me a VIP ticket package for. I am so flipping excited!

Tomorrow my DH and I have a date night planned.

Sunday is mass, lunch and then possibly the zoo.

mommy_2_be_2010
by Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 9:55 AM
Maybe staying in idk
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN