Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Weekend Chat! 4/5-4/6

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 8:25 AM
  • 29 Replies
Hey, all-join in! How are you all doing this fine weekend in april?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 8:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fudgybuddymom
by Linda on Apr. 5, 2014 at 8:34 AM

I am doing gr8 celestegood!Going to do the monthly grocery shopping with dd today & then who knows. DD may be going overnight to a friend's house tonite.Then I prob will sleep the night away til tomorrow when she gets home! I very rarely sleep in so who knows. I may even dye my hair again to a lighter shade of red tomorrow.

Noelle40
by Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 8:42 AM

I am doing well. Getting ready to start packing as we found out we should have our pre approval letter for our soon to be new home the first of the week. Can't wait. Going to be first time homeowners finally.

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Apr. 5, 2014 at 9:04 AM

I am off to Library Book Sale!

StreetsAhead
by Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 9:42 AM

I'm doing nothing - and loving it :)

natural_s
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 1:52 PM

Doing very fine, thank you. How are you doing?

Today will be a slow day, not going to dance or drama today so will be just finishing up on some laundry and getting clothes ready for church tomorrow. Nothing else is going on this weekend. Went grocery shopping this morning and kids are on spring break.

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 5, 2014 at 3:35 PM

Mostly hanging at home. Did run an errand earlier, fixed up my dd's easter basket. Planning on watching some tv or a movie later. Idk what though.

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Apr. 5, 2014 at 7:45 PM

Hubby took my son for a truck ride...I love when he does these because they can be gone for hours and the house if all mine!

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Apr. 5, 2014 at 7:45 PM

I am enjoying my Mint Hot Cocoa!

splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 5, 2014 at 8:38 PM

Hey, lady! :) 

We went to a movie this morning & then have just hung around outside. The weather was perfect. I got to sneak off to the thrift store with baby for an hour and that was SO nice. Gave me a chance to decompress after a longgg week. Tomorrow we are going to go meet our new niece. So excited!

Noelle40
by Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 9:00 PM

Working on my current novel a bit before going to bed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)