Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's CHAT: What's On YOUR Mind? 4/7

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 9:36 AM
  • 158 Replies

Good Monday Morning Moms!
Welcome to our Coffee Break Chat!

How was your weekend?

Did you do anything fun?

What's on your mind?

Let's Chat!

butterfly

by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 9:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama2b100808
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:04 AM

My weekend was great! I went shopping and after that relaxed and read most of the weekend. :) 

athorne
by Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:06 AM
Weekend was good, just worked. Now waiting on my monthly meeting with my 2 year olds Birth to Three meeting with her service coordinator then just watch her little mind explore. :)
busymommabear
by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:06 AM
2 moms liked this

My weekend was great! Got some QT in with hubby which was long over due!! My littlest man is cutting 2 more teeth (and handling it like a champ!) DH finally signed the papers for his promotion (also long over due!!). And I started a work out routine (which I keep talking about and sharing with people in the hopes of holding myself more accountable!) 

So happy to finally see the sun and get outside for a little bit too!! 

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:06 AM

How fun! What did you buy?

Quoting mama2b100808:

My weekend was great! I went shopping and after that relaxed and read most of the weekend. :) 

ladybugchick317
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning. My weekend was good. I spent Saturday with the kids while dh was at his ball tournament. I attempted to crochet a washcloth and have yet to finish it. I got a little work done yesterday while at the ball field and the kids were at my mom's. Pretty peaceful. Have a ton of work to do tonight though.

mama2b100808
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:08 AM
We went to Sam"s club and got a few things that will help us with dinners for awhile. Then went to toys r us for my daughter and got her a toy.

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

How fun! What did you buy?

Quoting mama2b100808:

poshkat
by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:12 AM
Weekend was alright. This morning was fine until ds started crying when I took him to school AGAIN. If he keeps this up he won't be able to go to second grade. It needs to stop, we are doing everything we can and he still does it. Drives me crazy
HaroldsMom
by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:13 AM

I trying to get hold of a dog training place to see if they can help me with my deaf puppy

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:17 AM

Is your daughter in therapies?

Quoting athorne: Weekend was good, just worked. Now waiting on my monthly meeting with my 2 year olds Birth to Three meeting with her service coordinator then just watch her little mind explore. :)

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Wow! You definitely had a busy weekend.

So glad you were able to get in some QT with your DH. It is so important to do that.

Congrats on his promotion too!

Quoting busymommabear:

My weekend was great! Got some QT in with hubby which was long over due!! My littlest man is cutting 2 more teeth (and handling it like a champ!) DH finally signed the papers for his promotion (also long over due!!). And I started a work out routine (which I keep talking about and sharing with people in the hopes of holding myself more accountable!) 

So happy to finally see the sun and get outside for a little bit too!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN