Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Moving...yeah - uggg....

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 2:33 PM
  • 8 Replies
It seems like there are many of us packing and moving or unpacking right now...Want to share details? What is your move date? Buying or renting?

We have been renting for 5 years and BUYING PIR OWN PLACE! We are scheduled to close April 28th but the seller is pushing for it to happen sooner.

As I mentioned, of are leaving the ghetto for a semi-rural area and 2 1/2 acres!

We homeschool so will take a week or two off but it will not disrupt the schedule too much.

I must.admit, I Can not wait to get away from the asshat neighbors to the north of us and the drug dealers across the street!
by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 2:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Apr. 7, 2014 at 2:41 PM

How exciting!We have 3 homes on our street for sale and they are all corner lots.Hoping for great new neighbors.

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 7, 2014 at 2:53 PM

I can't wait to move. Our home is for sale and we already have our next home picked out. So we're just sitting here hoping everything works out.

clairewait
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 8:53 PM

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3: I must.admit, I Can not wait to get away from the asshat neighbors to the north of us and the drug dealers across the street!

Haha. I am also excited to get out of my current neighborhood... it just seems to get trashier by the day.

We're upgrading to a slightly bigger home in a far better neighborhood.

It is only 3 minutes away.

Closing date is set for May 8th... the move shouldn't be a big deal. I'm so excited for all the extra room I'll have and the chance to get re-organized starting from scratch that I"m not even dreading packing and unpacking.

We plan to put our current place up for rent... that part has me a little nervous.

Jinx-Troublex3
by Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 9:27 PM
We are going from 1800 sq ft to 2400... that will be nice too!

Quoting clairewait:

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3: I must.admit, I Can not wait to get away from the asshat neighbors to the north of us and the drug dealers across the street!

Haha. I am also excited to get out of my current neighborhood... it just seems to get trashier by the day.

We're upgrading to a slightly bigger home in a far better neighborhood.

It is only 3 minutes away.

Closing date is set for May 8th... the move shouldn't be a big deal. I'm so excited for all the extra room I'll have and the chance to get re-organized starting from scratch that I"m not even dreading packing and unpacking.

We plan to put our current place up for rent... that part has me a little nervous.

celestegood
by Gold Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 6:34 AM
Wow, good for you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 11:08 AM

Happy for you and glad you found a nicer area:)

Janet
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 11:26 PM

Wow 2 1/2 acres is nice!

luvcats406
by on Apr. 19, 2014 at 4:23 PM
I am moving from this trashy apartment in June. I am buying a place up the street from my parents. I cannot wait! The place has been all redone inside and we will have central air. It will be nice to have help since my dh died in the winter.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN