Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

wrong side of the bed-drama queen Tuesday anyone ?

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2014 at 10:01 AM
  • 14 Replies

This morning DD woke up SO grumpy ... Holy smokes !  She came down stairs to have breakfast and She was barking at me.  I came towards her with a brush and she screamed "NO" (like brushing your hair before going to school is actually an option) I don't think so  This was the 3rd time in about 4 minutes I was warning her about changing her tone/attitude.  But when she arm blocked me screaming as I came by with the torture device (brush) I lost my cool and swatted her forearm as I stated "Enough!!"  You could have sworn I punched her in the gutt ... OMG drops her cinnamon roll and starts wailing that I hit her ...  Oh Brother ... she obviously doesn't know what being hit means.  I was able to brush her hair and pull it into a ponytail.  DH came down and was all like "What in the world is happening this morning??"

We hugged before she went to school but DAMN I hate mornings like this ... I think DD needs to go to sleep earlier tonight so I have a little suzy sunshine tomorrow morning and not a rabbid dog ... Whee !

by on Apr. 8, 2014 at 10:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 8, 2014 at 10:16 AM

My dd gets like that during certain times of the month lol.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Apr. 8, 2014 at 10:39 AM

I remember those days with my daughter.

Jinxed8
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 10:51 AM

I absolutely HATE mornings like this.  Last night things went so well she was so sweet and all smiles.  This morning it's like her evil twin was sitting at the table ...

Quoting goddess99:

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 10:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Hugs....hope the next morning is better...

regian19832002
by Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 11:00 AM

My youngest hates getting up no matter what time i put him to bed he is still a grump.

splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 8, 2014 at 8:55 PM

Oh man... hope tomorrow is better! 

splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 8, 2014 at 8:56 PM

Oh dear god.. don't say that. I don't even want to think of the horror of having two teenage girls one day lol

Quoting goddess99:

Janet
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 9:36 PM

Hope tomorrow is a better day.

hugs

pm4k
by on Apr. 8, 2014 at 11:09 PM

LOL.....hormones......my daughter used to be the same way.  She is 13 now and completely different.  She wakes up laughing, singing, all giggly. I am not a morning person---not sure which girl I would rather be around first thing in the morning..........LOL......

mmtosam06
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 5:11 AM

My dd acted the same way

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)