Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

For all moms with kids in school now....

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2014 at 3:24 PM
  • 29 Replies

His much do you miss when your kids were babies?  Do you like it better that now they can communicate with you and speak their minds. 

by on Apr. 8, 2014 at 3:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BonitaM
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 3:31 PM

I don't miss the baby stage at all but I do miss the toddler stage a little bit. I just love watching her grow up.  I love the age she is now (8) but I do miss when she was 2 and 3 too. lol  I think that's the cutest age.

Roo1234
by Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 3:33 PM
Every stage has advantages and disadvantages. At times I do miss feeling the weight and warmth as they rested against my chest. I miss when I could put them in one spot and know they would stay there. That being said,I love getting to know the people they are growing to be. I love seeing their humor, sharing their observations and learning from them.
goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 8, 2014 at 3:38 PM

I miss the newborn baby stage.

WhovianMom
by on Apr. 8, 2014 at 3:41 PM

i have 1 in school, he's in kindergarten. i'm with Michelle, i miss the newborn stage. lol 

~Carolyn
Sahm of Three * USMC Wife * Crocheter * Yarn Addict * Little bit of Everything 

natural_s
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 5:19 PM

I currently have one in every stage. 

I did miss out a little when my youngest was born because he had to stay in the NICU for months so I feel like I missed out on the whole bonding, and bringing him home and stuff that you do after you just had a baby. I did not even get to hold him when he first came out, he got whisked straight to the NICU

Jenn8604
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 5:21 PM
When my almost 6 yo autistic son can communicate with me and speak his mind I will let you know.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
auntangelofsix
by Angel on Apr. 8, 2014 at 6:16 PM
I have a 11 yr old I miss the younger years and I have a 2 yr old Toddler that is a pain in the ass some days.
luvbugs3
by Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 6:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I loved them at the infant, baby, toddler, preschool age and now elementary school age.  I do get a little weepy about how much I miss when they were little.  Having my kids has been the best time of my life.  Time is just moving so fast.  I want it to slow down a little.

jolie06
by New Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 6:42 PM
Well, I'm in the toddler stage with my son now.my daughter is now 8 it s like learning it all over.
mrobinson44
by New Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 6:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I miss the newborn stage and toddler.mine are 11, 14, and 18
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)