Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

New house! *pic heavy*

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:08 AM
  • 17 Replies

Here is the new place .... it is 2400 sq. ft. on 2 1/2 acres with about 2/5th of it surrounded by a block wall with 3 wroght iron gates. Two on the front road and one toward the back open lot. My only regret is it doesn't have more mature trees. There is one decent one and a few tiny ones..

It is set up with a main 3 br, 2 bath house a connected garage, and a small 1 br "mother in law house" attached to the garage. For now, DH and I an the two younger kids wil lbe inthe main house and my 16yo gets the bedroom in the back house. The living room inthe back house will be the school/study/ game area.

Jinx - Homeschooling, Scouting & Karate butt-kicking  Mom to Life Scout Ian 1/982nd Class Sean 9/00, Junior GS Heidi 4/03. Wife to Joe & Alpha to German Shepherd Spazz.

by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jinx-Troublex3
by Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:12 AM
1 mom liked this

Below is the living room in the main house

And the living room in the back house....You can't see it in the pic but there is a really cute fireplace here too nd the window actually is a window seat - I will need to make a pad for it :)

The wall has custom built insets for collectable signed jerseys the guy had. I plan to make shadow boxes for each of the kids Boy and Girl Scout stuff to go in them. My Dad and I can make them to fit.

Jinx - Homeschooling, Scouting & Karate butt-kicking  Mom to Life Scout Ian 1/982nd Class Sean 9/00, Junior GS Heidi 4/03. Wife to Joe & Alpha to German Shepherd Spazz.

celestegood
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 6:46 AM
Very nice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
atoney15
by New Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 6:48 AM
I really like the kitchen!
Makhismom
by Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 7:45 AM

woohoo

Nice place

johnny4ever
3 weeks till school starts!
Yesterday at 7:22 AM
by Mrs. Depp on Apr. 9, 2014 at 8:07 AM

Love it!congrats

gabyangy
by New Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 10:41 AM

Love your kitchen!

Jinx-Troublex3
by Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 10:57 AM
Thanks all! I am excited aboit the kitchen for sure. It has those self-closing drawers n cabinets...more slamming doors n drawers! LOL

If anyone.was.curiois..!no not a lot of grass as we are in the "high desert"
splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:38 PM

Gorgeous home! I am in love with that kitchen! 

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 1:22 PM

Happy for you!!! very nice home:)

Jinx-Troublex3
by Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 2:45 PM

We got a key date!!! April 16th!!!

We wil lmeeet and walk through and see ifthey did hte final fixes on Monday and I will have keys on Wednesday!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)