Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Any Weekend Plans?

johnny4ever
Beautiful day!
Today at 8:35 AM
Posted by on Apr. 10, 2014 at 8:13 AM
  • 14 Replies

by on Apr. 10, 2014 at 8:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 10, 2014 at 9:02 AM

There's a home and garden show in town this weekend, we may do that. Dh wants to ride around looking for For Sale by Owner homes.

ShoeStrings
by New Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 9:04 AM

Kids are going to grandparents, so I will be studying for my 3 exit exams and looking for them a new puppy for their birthday.

Kageegirl
by Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 9:10 AM
We were supposed to go to my parents this weekend to help them finish renovations on their home but 2 of my 3 boys are sick. My 3 year has been running a fever of 104 for the past 2 days and throwing up. Yesterday he was treated at the hospital for dehydration. Today my 8 year old woke up with a 101.8 degree fever and a hacky cough. It is causing his asthma to act up. I think he might have pneumonia or bronchitis. I think we will just spend the weekend recovering.
mommy2zbg
by Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 9:11 AM

nothing friday night. Saturday, we have a soccer game then I'm taking my son to his dads friends house to ride to the races with him. His dad will meet him there. Then Sunday, I have to work.

Jinx-Troublex3
by Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 10:20 AM
We have a big Boy Scout event called Camporee -Fri to Sun. I am a co-director and we have over 450 people coming to play!
Kitty_Myrick
by Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 10:29 AM

My husband is taking us down to Tombstone on Sunday.  This is a big thing because this is a trip he has been trying to avoid our whole marriage.  He said that he will take me to see whatever old buildings I want go into any and all museums I want.  Then in the same breath he saids that Tombstone is just a boring tourist trap, you'll see when we get there. 

cat

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Apr. 10, 2014 at 11:22 AM

Have to work all weekend.

mrsnoble2004
by ♥Arlene♥ on Apr. 10, 2014 at 1:14 PM

I plan to spend my weekend stressed out 

waytomanykids10
by Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 4:36 PM

We are staying home on Saturday and then Sunday we are going to the city, it is my7yo's 8th brithday and he wants to go to chucky E cheese *bleck* for his birthday which is Monday

splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 10, 2014 at 6:21 PM

Pre-screening of Bears on Saturday. Then a birthday party on Saturday. Not sure what else at this point. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)