Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's Chat: What are You Doing Today?

TGIF Good FRIDAY morning!

What are you doing today?

Do you have any weekend plans?

Let's Chat!

by on Apr. 11, 2014 at 8:42 AM
Replies (101-110):
Kitty_Myrick
by Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 10:37 AM

Well, believe it or not....My house is clean.  I'm doing the laundry, and we're going shopping when my husband gets home.  We're hoping to view some house on Saturday, and on Sunday we're heading down to Tombstone.

cat 

Janet
by Ruby Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 10:38 AM

I know you'll be glad when your move is all done and over.

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Good morning ladies!

I am in Texas today so that I can meet with the moving surveyor. He is here to determine how many people, how much time and how many trucks it is going to take to pack up my house and move all of our belongings.

It is also my oldests birthday today. My baby is 23 years old! Time really flies. My mom and my sisters are driving up to Fort Worth this morning so we can take him out to lunch before I head back to Kansas this evening.

splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 11, 2014 at 10:38 AM

Breakfast always tastes better when someone else makes it! :) 

Quoting kirbymom:

Good Morning!  Just got done eating a wonderful breakfast of pancakes that my son made for me. So now we are in the process of cleaning and starting laundry and also starting school.  I hope that this weekend goes like last weekend. 

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Apr. 11, 2014 at 10:38 AM

What a sweet boy you have.

What is on your lesson plan for the day?

Quoting kirbymom:

Good Morning!  Just got done eating a wonderful breakfast of pancakes that my son made for me. So now we are in the process of cleaning and starting laundry and also starting school.  I hope that this weekend goes like last weekend. 

splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 11, 2014 at 10:39 AM

Mom confessions maybe? haha 

Quoting mama2b100808:

Lol! That is funny! I am not sure if I would ever type that in a big post like this. lol 

Quoting splatz:

Not going to lie.. I just read that last part as "we just have to sex". I need to go back to bed lol

Quoting mama2b100808:

Hey I am doing great! Getting my house clean before my husband gets off early today. I am not sure what we are doing for the weekend but we just have to see. lol 

aandt1999
by Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 10:39 AM

Up to NY to visit family. Spring break used to be a vacation, but we moved to a vacation spot and now end up going back home for our break. Backwards, I know. 

Quoting splatz:

Where are you guys going? 

Quoting aandt1999:

Good morning! Cleaning the house and packing so that we can leave town as soon as my husband gets home from work. Leaving for spring break. I hate packing for everyone. I also know no matter how fast I try to be and how prepared I am, we still won't leave town for an hour and a half after I say, "go." Lol

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 11, 2014 at 10:39 AM
1 mom liked this

I hope so! fingers crossed

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

I know. We had a dry spell for a couple of weeks. We were worried but now that the weather is nicer, the activity level should increase.

I hope the same happens for you too.

Quoting goddess99:

Hope it sells soon! You're lucky, at least you're having showings. We haven't had anything.

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Thank you.

We haven't sold it yet. We have several showing this weekend and an open house next week. But going back and forth is getting to be too much for me. We are moving out of the furnished corporate apartment in a couple of weekend and moving into a townhouse, so we will need our own furniture and stuff.

Quoting goddess99:

Happy Birthday to your son! Good luck with all the packing and have a safe trip back to Kansas! Have you sold your home?

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Good morning ladies!

I am in Texas today so that I can meet with the moving surveyor. He is here to determine how many people, how much time and how many trucks it is going to take to pack up my house and move all of our belongings.

It is also my oldests birthday today. My baby is 23 years old! Time really flies. My mom and my sisters are driving up to Fort Worth this morning so we can take him out to lunch before I head back to Kansas this evening.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Apr. 11, 2014 at 10:39 AM

YES! OMG, I seriously contemplated this all week long. Why are men such whiny babies when they are sick.

Quoting splatz:

This just seemed appropriate! haha 

Sick whiny men are the worst! 

splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 11, 2014 at 10:40 AM

I have been staying up late every. single. night.   Ugh.. By the time the kids are actually all asleep I'm wide awake. 

How are things going with your daughter? 

Quoting Janet:

Good morning,

I'm tired I stayed up too late. I'm going to have to stop doing that. DH been going to bed early. I seem to have too much to do. I end up falling a sleep in the chair then going to bed.

splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 11, 2014 at 10:40 AM

Hope you are able to find the perfect place! Have you started packing yet? 

Quoting Kitty_Myrick:

Well, believe it or not....My house is clean.  I'm doing the laundry, and we're going shopping when my husband gets home.  We're hoping to view some house on Saturday, and on Sunday we're heading down to Tombstone.

cat 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)