Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's Chat: What are You Doing Today?

TGIF Good FRIDAY morning!

What are you doing today?

Do you have any weekend plans?

Let's Chat!

by on Apr. 11, 2014 at 8:42 AM
Replies (131-140):
Kitty_Myrick
by Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 10:50 AM

We've been packing little by little for more than a month.  There is still a lot to do but pretty much by May 1st all the things that aren't in daily uses will be boxed up.

cat 

Quoting splatz:

Hope you are able to find the perfect place! Have you started packing yet? 

Quoting Kitty_Myrick:

Well, believe it or not....My house is clean.  I'm doing the laundry, and we're going shopping when my husband gets home.  We're hoping to view some house on Saturday, and on Sunday we're heading down to Tombstone.

cat 

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Apr. 11, 2014 at 10:50 AM

Wow you are really busy this weekend.

I am so sorry about your son. My oldest son is allergic to penicillin too. We discovered it when he was 9 months old. Scariest moment of of my life.

Quoting Meg2011425: I'm helping in my sons school to get ready for the annual fish fry tonight. After last nights ER visit I'm exhausted. Lol! Ashton has a severe allergic reaction to penicillin. Luckily the shot and meds they gave him has helped. This weekend we will be starting our spring cleaning. Lots to do! I also made my own laundry soap on Monday and I have to say its amazing.

HeatherMarieT88
by Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 10:50 AM
You're welcome :) it is really fun to do with the kids too! If you have any that are old enough to walk and run that is lol

Quoting goddess99:

Ooh I never knew any of this. Thank you! I will have to look, we do have a large sporting goods store in town, maybe I'll start there or Amazon.

Quoting HeatherMarieT88: They have various sizes of hula hoops and the weighted ones are much easier to learn with and they build strength better so you can move to a lighter one for better cardio. The weighted ones are slower than the lighter ones and the lighter ones you have to move faster to keep up. You can find them at dicks, target or online. If you're interested. :)

Quoting goddess99:

I've been seeing alot about working out with a hula hoop but haven't tried it. I would think it would be fun but I'm pretty round lol Idk if I could do it. It would just be sad if I couldn't fit in the hula hoop.

Quoting HeatherMarieT88: That's awesome! I'm from Texas originally and I miss it there! I am practicing tricks on my hula hoop for some exercise. :) then I will start cleaning soon. I have several loads of laundry to do.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Apr. 11, 2014 at 10:51 AM

You have a smart man.  :)

Quoting m.garcia21: Lol i cant say i blame him, thats one of the things that has held dh back from trading it in for a bigger truck
Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

My DH loves his truck but he sure hates it when it comes to the gas tank...haha

Quoting m.garcia21: Lol its really a great truck i love it its great on gas

HeatherMarieT88
by Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 10:51 AM
Haha small world! I lived there back in '98

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

No way! My maternal family is from Pueblo and I lived in Colorado Springs when I was in my 20s. My middle son was born in Colorado Springs. He is my only non Texas born child...haha

Quoting HeatherMarieT88: I have also lived in Colorado! Lol I loved it there! If I ever plan on moving out of PA I would want to live there again. Colordao Springs Colorado. I love the culture and the scenery.

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

I visit with friends in Amarillo twice a year when I am on my way to Colorado. Now that I moved to Kansas it is a different route to Colorado so I don't know when I will get to visit Amarillo again.

Quoting HeatherMarieT88: I was born in Amarillo but I lived in Borger. I have also lived in Topeka Kansas for a few months when I was a child.

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Where in Texas are you from?

I moved to Kanas 2 months ago, but I have been traveling back and forth while my house is still on the market.

Quoting HeatherMarieT88: That's awesome! I'm from Texas originally and I miss it there! I am practicing tricks on my hula hoop for some exercise. :) then I will start cleaning soon. I have several loads of laundry to do.

m.garcia21
by Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 10:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Id like to think so ;-) ,thanks

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

You have a smart man.  :)

Quoting m.garcia21: Lol i cant say i blame him, thats one of the things that has held dh back from trading it in for a bigger truck

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

My DH loves his truck but he sure hates it when it comes to the gas tank...haha

Quoting m.garcia21: Lol its really a great truck i love it its great on gas

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 11, 2014 at 10:52 AM

You should, go buy a few and I'll get a couple for Z and I =) It'd be fun!

Quoting splatz:

It would! You could get Z to do it with you too. Now you have me wanting to go out & buy some hula hoops! haha

Quoting goddess99:

Ok! True I know in that game you don't need one but now I'm going to look into getting one. I think it will be a fun way to workout.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Apr. 11, 2014 at 10:53 AM

I was there from 93 to 95.

Don't do the math in your head because then you will find out how old I really am...haha

Quoting HeatherMarieT88: Haha small world! I lived there back in '98
Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

No way! My maternal family is from Pueblo and I lived in Colorado Springs when I was in my 20s. My middle son was born in Colorado Springs. He is my only non Texas born child...haha

Quoting HeatherMarieT88: I have also lived in Colorado! Lol I loved it there! If I ever plan on moving out of PA I would want to live there again. Colordao Springs Colorado. I love the culture and the scenery.
Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

I visit with friends in Amarillo twice a year when I am on my way to Colorado. Now that I moved to Kansas it is a different route to Colorado so I don't know when I will get to visit Amarillo again.

Quoting HeatherMarieT88: I was born in Amarillo but I lived in Borger. I have also lived in Topeka Kansas for a few months when I was a child.
Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

I moved to Kanas 2 months ago, but I have been traveling back and forth while my house is still on the market.

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 11, 2014 at 10:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you =)

Quoting Janet:

Oh, that would be neat. I hope he feels better. :)

Quoting goddess99:

good morning

No plans today, we were going to go to a Home and Garden show and look at homes this weekend but dh is sick so we may not do anything, which is fine too.

HeatherMarieT88
by Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 10:54 AM
Lol

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

I was there from 93 to 95.

Don't do the math in your head because then you will find out how old I really am...haha

Quoting HeatherMarieT88: Haha small world! I lived there back in '98

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN