Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's Chat: What are You Doing Today?

TGIF Good FRIDAY morning!

What are you doing today?

Do you have any weekend plans?

Let's Chat!

by on Apr. 11, 2014 at 8:42 AM
Replies (141-150):
goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 11, 2014 at 10:56 AM

My daughter is 11, she would love it =)

Quoting HeatherMarieT88: You're welcome :) it is really fun to do with the kids too! If you have any that are old enough to walk and run that is lol
Quoting goddess99:

Ooh I never knew any of this. Thank you! I will have to look, we do have a large sporting goods store in town, maybe I'll start there or Amazon.

Quoting HeatherMarieT88: They have various sizes of hula hoops and the weighted ones are much easier to learn with and they build strength better so you can move to a lighter one for better cardio. The weighted ones are slower than the lighter ones and the lighter ones you have to move faster to keep up. You can find them at dicks, target or online. If you're interested. :)
Quoting goddess99:

I've been seeing alot about working out with a hula hoop but haven't tried it. I would think it would be fun but I'm pretty round lol Idk if I could do it. It would just be sad if I couldn't fit in the hula hoop.

Quoting HeatherMarieT88: That's awesome! I'm from Texas originally and I miss it there! I am practicing tricks on my hula hoop for some exercise. :) then I will start cleaning soon. I have several loads of laundry to do.

ladybugchick317
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 10:57 AM

I normally do plastic canvas but have started getting back into crocheting.

Quoting Janet:

Yes you are busy! What crafts are you making now?

Quoting ladybugchick317:

Good morning. Working today and counting down until 5pm. Working on my home business tonight and crafts this weekend. You know me...busy, busy, busy

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 11, 2014 at 10:57 AM

What type of diet are you going to try?

Quoting StirCrazyMomma:

Today is Pay Day so I am paying bills and then going to the store to buy some food for the new diet I am on.

My husband has to work all weekend so probably won't be doing anything fun. May go to my mom's on Sunday so the kids can spend some time with her and so I can get her to help me color my hair.

It would be a great weekend to grill out or picnic but don't want to do it without my hubby!!!

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 11, 2014 at 10:58 AM

will you be working at one of the booths?

Quoting athorne: Watching my daughter and then going to a job fair with my husband's employer on Sat.

kerryket
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 11:01 AM

Counting my blessings, when my arm and face went numb it was not a stroke, the ct scan at the hospital was clear and the MRI, also if it is MS there were no plaques on the MRI either, It's possible that it was compression from a disc in my neck, but not with the the injury I have, so far so we are doing a cervical MRI to either see if the injury has worsened or to rule that out as a cause so we can continue to look at what is happening. In the meantime I have continued with the facial spasms, difficulty with speech, crushing fatigue and other problems leading to the possibility it's the beginning of  another viral attack which led to my severe Bell's Palsy followed by Meningoencephalitis in the past.  So now I'm on Acyclovir and a course of steroids. 

mama2b100808
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes it is! Lol we all have to have fun. lol 

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Hahah. Right!

Man this is a lively chat this morning.

Quoting mama2b100808:

Lol Makes you think huh? lol

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 11, 2014 at 11:03 AM

Thanks for the links!

Quoting splatz:

There are a bunch of websites where you can get free tickets! 

http://www.gofobo.com/

http://www.seeitfirst.net/

https://sonyscreenings.com

Are a few I am a member of. But I find out about the most free tickets through http://advancescreenings.com/ & Twitter. 

https://twitter.com/KSScreenings    This should take you to a bunch of Kansas ones. I just try to remember to check the website once a day & I usually find a bunch. I've been invited to several screenings through the first pages that I posted. But they are usually during the week & I can't make them. Just this week I was offered tickets for Draft Day & Heaven Is For Real. 

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Bleh to the cleaning.

My son wants to see Bears so badly.

How are you getting in to all these prescreenings?

Quoting splatz:

Morning! 

Today I need to do some cleaning. I really need to put away the giant stack of folded clothes too. (Hey, at least they are clean!)

Tomorrow I'm going to the pre-screening of Bears. Then a 1st birthday party on Sunday. 

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 11, 2014 at 11:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Have fun!!

Quoting Flaca43: Good morning! You are certainly busy! Hope you have a smooth move. Happy Birthday to your son!!🎉🎉🎉 I'm cleaning up, then taking my little ones out for a walk. Later tonight all of us are going to a new fun park we found.

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 11, 2014 at 11:05 AM

Go take a nap!

Quoting splatz:

I am slap happy. Gosh I am so tired. I just want to go back to bed. I've hardly slept in over a week now. 

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 11, 2014 at 11:07 AM

That's always how it is lol. Where are you going?

Quoting aandt1999:

Good morning! Cleaning the house and packing so that we can leave town as soon as my husband gets home from work. Leaving for spring break. I hate packing for everyone. I also know no matter how fast I try to be and how prepared I am, we still won't leave town for an hour and a half after I say, "go." Lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)